The Saints #1 in the NFL (1 Viewer)

173439223_267fba6e4d_m.jpg

The Saints have the best offense in the NFL. We also have the best defense, and special teams in the NFL. We also have the best player in the NFL, I just don't know who it is. It's among Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, Deuce McAllister, Marques Colston, and Joe Horn. When I think about it that way, it's obvious that we have the top 5 players in the NFL. Period.

Our record says that we are 6-3, but on those 3 games that we "lost" we simply ran out of time. We would have won, no question about it.

I think it's silly to criticize the best coach in the history of the league for not throwing enough balls to Devery, the biggest deep threat in the NFL.

I am very excited to be a Saints fan, and I laugh at all the ESPN polls that have us rated lower than #1.

Drink the kool-aid, people. We are going to win the Superbowl. It's going to be interesting to see what kind of rules the NFL implements to slow down our New Orleans Saints.

Best defense??? What are you smoking?

SqueezeBox,

'Bout peed my pants reading your post. Three cheers for Kool Aid!

When did folks get so gullible around here?

Seriously. Maybe the thousands of senseless freakout posts and threads are taking their toll on the weary.

Lots of snap judgements and little reading comprehension going on around here right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom