Speculation The Saints are a lock for the Super Bowl (opinion) (2 Viewers)

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere, but I may as well put it here. ;)

I'm moving to the Phoenix area in about a month.

I realized something the other day talking to my brother in law who lives out there. The Cardinals are hosing the SB this season. We play the Cardinals in Phoenix this season.

The last time I moved to a new city/state, and our team played the SB hosting team was when I moved to South Florida, we had the amazing come from behind win against the Dophins, and then later won the Super Bowl. Now, granted, that was the season AFTER I moved, but the point still stands. It was the first opportunity.

Put some money on the Saints winning it all.

This is a surer bet than me going to the bathroom in 2009 and the saints score a TD (happened multiple times, running joke at my local Saints bar).

It's not bet at all good luck I really hope you win. My daughter and her fiance live in Pheonix and she likes Arizona. The heat is unbearable and the monsoon season shouldn't bother you but at least it's a dry heat.

I realized something the other day talking to my brother in law who lives out there. The Cardinals are hosing the SB this season. We play the Cardinals in Phoenix this season.

The last time I moved to a new city/state, and our team played the SB hosting team was when I moved to South Florida, we had the amazing come from behind win against the Dophins, and then later won the Super Bowl. Now, granted, that was the season AFTER I moved, but the point still stands. It was the first opportunity.

This is a surer bet than me going to the bathroom in 2009 and the saints score a TD (happened multiple times, running joke at my local Saints bar).
Seems legit to me

I love positivety, but a previous occurrnce/relationship to an outcome has ZERO probability/relationship to a subsequent event! But certainly, I LOVE the positivity and hope it plays out.

The year we won it all, Avatar was released. I'll never forget the Cowboys ruining our perfect season on the same night it debuted in theaters.

Well, guess which sequel is finally being released this year?? :unsure::cool:

Jameis winston would have to do something he has only done once in the nfl and thats play a good full season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom