The Saints are going to beat the Packers on Sunday. (1 Viewer)

For me this game will come down to whether we can keep pressure on Rodgers and keep him from breaking contain. I think we are capable of that particularly with the revamped OL for the Packers, but it still will be a difficult challenge! We can hope can't we!!!

If you have never seen a “Kiss of Death” here ya geaux…..

3691BEEC-2869-423D-B8AD-6615DC43B6E1.jpeg

We all remember the last time this happened.

EmWBRyYW4AMytz6

This is my 16th year of being a member on SR. Every single week there is a thread stating, "Saints will beat xxxxx team" and each year the percent in which these threads are correct perfectly correlates with the Saints record at the end of the year. 100% accuracy in that regard.

Pocket Hercules, MJD, against the Saints? Shocker...say it ain't so. Saints could play an exhibition against Sister Mary Elephant School of the Blind & Special Enabled, and he'd pick them in an upset.

Dude has a serious beef with the Saints. Anyone know why?
I truly think he's a small person .... and not just literally.

Pocket Hercules, MJD, against the Saints? Shocker...say it ain't so. Saints could play an exhibition against Sister Mary Elephant School of the Blind & Special Enabled, and he'd pick them in an upset.

Dude has a serious beef with the Saints. Anyone know why?

Whatever it is, it's gotta be personal.

the-butthurt-is-strong-with-this-one-yes-yes-let-48881677.png

Which storyline does the NFL front office think will be more profitable:

(1) Aaron Rodgers is a fun awesome QB and the Payton Saints stink without Brees.

or

(2) the Payton Saints are good even without Brees and Aaron Rodgers is not that great.

and that tells you how this game will be decided.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom