The Saints are going to beat the Packers on Sunday. (1 Viewer)

Can almost guarantee Harris will beat their #2 or 3 on at least a couple plays. GB's defense is pretty small outside of smith, I could see both Johnson and Trautman having a pretty big day as well.

We all remember the last time this happened.

EmWBRyYW4AMytz6

Didn't expect to be this on the money with it. 😂

Media: The Packers OLine changes were the problem.
Media: ARod's offseason of discontent got the Packers off to a rough start.
Media: The Packers were not on the same page because starters didn't play in the preseason.

Already resolved that even if the Saints win, all the discussion from the media will be about the Packers.

SFIAH
got lotto numbers???

Media: The Packers OLine changes were the problem.
Media: ARod's offseason of discontent got the Packers off to a rough start.
Media: The Packers were not on the same page because starters didn't play in the preseason.

Already resolved that even if the Saints win, all the discussion from the media will be about the Packers.

SFIAH

Media: So many teams took a different approach with their starters with only 3 preseason games. The 1st game doesn't really matter.

No mention the Saints only got to play 2 of them.

Here’s the thing; Sean Payton is a really good coach, who has done some of his best work over the last two seasons, and that gets downplayed greatly by some around here.

Always appreciate the other fans who maintain some confidence in this team.

I think you missed the point. @ShortFuzed9 picked the Saints to win 36-24. The Saints held up their end of the score. The Packers were woefully short. Hence the "I believe in them (Packers) more then they (Packers) did."

SFIAH
Yeah totally missed that.
The Ambien is kicking in right now lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom