Saints The Saints are going to fight and claw. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If any team in the N.F.L has shown the ability to overcome adversity it is these New Orleans Saints. Not only have they answered the call to it, they mastered it earlier this season.

Think this team will hunker down again and answer the bell. They will find a way to grind out these final 3 games, get to the postseason and grind even more till they get to the Superbowl.

After these past two postseason as an opposing team, I would hate to face the Saints. Opponents know they are going to be in for a long day and tough fight.

If any team in the N.F.L has shown the ability to overcome adversity it is these New Orleans Saints. Not only have they answered the call to it, they mastered it earlier this season.

Think this team will hunker down again and answer the bell. They will find a way to grind out these final 3 games, get to the postseason and grind even more till they get to the Superbowl.

After these past two postseason as an opposing team, I would hate to face the Saints. Opponents know they are going to be in for a long day and tough fight.
Just need to get healthy by the playoffs and see where it lands.

The offense if no more injuries would be in as good a shape as you can expect if they could just get Kamara healthy or figure what’s holding him back if it’s not injuries.

Defense I don't quite know what to expect in crunch time against the best teams.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong but the Saints are two different teams this year and we never know which will show up on game day. Sometimes we get the Teddy crew that played out of their minds and refused to lose. Sometimes we just completely fail on one side of the ball and either lose the game or do everything in our power to lose and win anyway in spite of ourselves. We've had a lot of injuries to deal with but so have a lot of other teams as well. We've definitely gotten screwed by the refs more than any other team though. This is why it kills me when I see us getting way too cute on 3rd and 1. Like, dude, we have an easy first down right in front of us and we're using trick plays? SP should never call a trick play on 3rd and 1 unless he plans on going for it on 4th down anyway. You don't just throw away possessions because your ego tells you you're smarter than the other team.

@Tennessee will tell me a lot about this team.

Coming off a short week, going to face a desperate and hungry Titans team that has salvaged their season and is trying to claw their way into the playoffs.

The Defense will have their will's tested that week. Tannehill is playing some of his best Football in his career.. while No one wants to tackle the battering ram Derrick Henry in the Cold month of December.

If the team brings it from a physical standpoint in that game, I think they will be fine in the playoffs regardless of whether they play at Home, or on the road. I know the Colts are first, but don't sleep on this physical Titans squad.

Just need to get healthy by the playoffs and see where it lands.

The offense if no more injuries would be in as good a shape as you can expect if they could just get Kamara healthy or figure what’s holding him back if it’s not injuries.

Defense I don't quite know what to expect in crunch time against the best teams.

AK had a cryptic tweet today that Ingram commented on. I don’t pretend to know twitter so have no clue what it meant or if football related at all.

I actually for fun reached out to all Saints giving praise and thanking them for this last decade. Only one ‘liked’ something I said to him. The rest ignored. Thank you Demario for the like. Meant a lot to a nobody like me.

AK had a cryptic tweet today that Ingram commented on. I don’t pretend to know twitter so have no clue what it meant or if football related at all.

I actually for fun reached out to all Saints giving praise and thanking them for this last decade. Only one ‘liked’ something I said to him. The rest ignored. Thank you Demario for the like. Meant a lot to a nobody like me.
JWMF

just wait m...f....

I’m guessing in response to the criticism he’s receiving. Sounds like in reference to what Ingram was going through during the benching of 17.

I wouldn't refer to it like that. These guys might be getting hundreds or even thousands of messages a day. There's only so much time they can spend responding.

JWMF

just wait m...f....

I’m guessing in response to the criticism he’s receiving. Sounds like in reference to what Ingram was going through during the benching of 17.
I thought "Just win m...f.." either way we're on the same page. Kamara's gonna be fine. "Fans" turning on players is all well and fine, everyone has that right, and he clearly hasn't been the guy he was. The problem is the accessibility is more than ever. Instead of some **** posting it on a forum they now have their twitter and so can spew the vitriol directly.

I thought "Just win m...f.." either way we're on the same page. Kamara's gonna be fine. "Fans" turning on players is all well and fine, everyone has that right, and he clearly hasn't been the guy he was. The problem is the accessibility is more than ever. Instead of some **** posting it on a forum they now have their twitter and so can spew the vitriol directly.
Could be watch too, but yeah. Kamara will come around, Sean just needs to remember he has another RB on the roster in Murray.
If he can find balance between the two we will be set for a playoff run.

@Tennessee will tell me a lot about this team.

Coming off a short week, going to face a desperate and hungry Titans team that has salvaged their season and is trying to claw their way into the playoffs.

The Defense will have their will's tested that week. Tannehill is playing some of his best Football in his career.. while No one wants to tackle the battering ram Derrick Henry in the Cold month of December.

If the team brings it from a physical standpoint in that game, I think they will be fine in the playoffs regardless of whether they play at Home, or on the road. I know the Colts are first, but don't sleep on this physical Titans squad.
The Titans have won 6 out of their last 7 games including a win against the Chiefs. They have score twice in the 30s and twice in the 40s in their last 4 games. They play very well at home and they have a legitimate shot at the AFC #4 Seed if they beat the Saints next week.

Anyone who believes the Saints will have a cakewalk in Nashville is totally fooling themselves. Of our remaining games, the Titans worry me the most... and it ain't even close.

Last edited:
If the Bears beat the Packers and the Chargers beat the Vikings today, the Saints control their own destiny for the #2 Seed with a win over the Colts on Monday night.
That's the key games this week.

:potd: Perfectly said Jason!!!! How quickly we forget that we lost our HOF QB and went 5-0 with a backup in a tough schedule!

I wouldn't refer to it like that. These guys might be getting hundreds or even thousands of messages a day. There's only so much time they can spend responding.

Oh I know. Not mad a bit. They don’t owe me a thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom