The Saints are just one game out of first place in the NFC South! (1 Viewer)

nah, Gisele will divorce Brady, take him for all he's worth and then he'll have to come back for a few more years to maintain his standard of living. gonna need the super-strength BALCO-style PEDs.
If Gisele and Brady get divorced, Gisele will be the one making spousal support payments. She’s worth almost double what he is.

If Gisele and Brady get divorced, Gisele will be the one making spousal support payments. She’s worth almost double what he is.
I hear you, bet she's got the better people/lawyers. Wouldn't be surprised if she's several steps ahead of Tommy. Never been divorced but have multiple friends who have, and the guy always seems a few steps behind the curve.

The only time you can blame a QB for a WR injury is if the QB places the ball where the receiver will take a big hit and there was another option that wouldn't have done so.

Poor placement of a ball that the receiver has to adjust to is just something that happens in every game to every QB.

Bad throws happen and injuries happen, but blaming Winston for that injury is disingenuous BS.
It sure does happen to every QB in every game, but it sure does happen with an inaccurate QB way more often. Hopefully once he heals up he will get better, I’m still pulling for him. Im a Saints fan tho, team over player for me, any player. Just want the team to do well.

Agree to disagree as I feel your take here is the disingenuous bullshirt. 😊

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom