The Saints are the MOST powerful team in the NFL (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Saints have the MOST depth at all levels. Most of the time we hear about the depth chart at these positions; of a D Line, ML & Secondary and then offense we have a O Line, RB & receiving core "and now" backup quarterbacks that can win. It's a winning combination of three quarterbacks that can win games. So it's simply to say, the New Orleans Saints are this year's absolute Dream Team! Take that league (they know what to do with .....)
In a tug-o-war competition of teams, THE SAINTS WOULD "NOT LOSE!

All 31 teams should be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID!

Last edited:
The Saints have the MOST depth at all levels. Most of the time we hear about the depth chart at these positions; of a D Line, ML & Secondary and then offense we have a O Line, RB & receiving core "and now" backup quarterbacks that can win. It's a winning combination of three quarterbacks that can win games. So it's simply to say, the New Orleans Saints are this year's absolute Dream Team! Take that league (they know what to do with .....)
In a tug-o-war competition of teams, THE SAINTS WOULD "NOT LOSE!

All 31 teams should be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID!

Great post Dave and I do believe what you said that every single team in the league is afraid to play our Saints

I think that everyone is chasing New England but I think the country kind of sees everyone that is not the Patriots as the underdog at this point. And New Orleans can match New England everywhere.

You put Drew Brees on a team playing great defense like we are and yes this is by a good margin the best team in the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom