The Saints Bye Week thread? (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this out there as a place to discus today's gridiron happenings since we're all not doing the same thing or watching the same games and no sane person goes to the actual Gameday Forum. We got Bengals-Lions and Kansas City-Washington here and I'm not excited by either game so we are flying around the dial.

Glad to watch Joe a bit but at some point, Dan Campbell's gotta get off the schnod. Won't be today though.

It hurts to type this, but the Bears are good. 😞
Ugh.

Okay, this stupid taunting penalty is worse than holding that could be called on literally every play. You can't tell me that what they are calling taunting couldn't be called probably 8 times every play.

Watching the GB-Chi game here, Chicago up 7,,,already sacked State Farm twice.
Which one? We got 2 State Farm quartersbacks. (yes, I know who you mean but for 20 seconds, I did not. Brain warp)

Which one? We got 2 State Farm quartersbacks. (yes, I know who you mean but for 20 seconds, I did not. Brain warp)
Yep, and I jumped over to the KC game to see the other one get picked inside the five.

Glad to watch Joe a bit but at some point, Dan Campbell's gotta get off the schnod. Won't be today though.
Yep, it'll be even harder for the Lions to deal with being winless now that the Jaguars have gotten off the 'schnod' in London today.

Last edited:
I’m enjoying the Chiefs Skins in a rare non Saints football day for me. Usually don’t watch any other teams.

I’m enjoying the Chiefs Skins in a rare non Saints football day for me. Usually don’t watch any other teams.
Yeah, I don't enjoy the AFC anyway and we just watched Generic Football team last week. I'm yawning. Much more human interest for me in the Joe Burrow Bengals and the Dan Campbell Lions.

Yeah, I don't enjoy the AFC anyway and we just watched Generic Football team last week. I'm yawning. Much more human interest for me in the Joe Burrow Bengals and the Dan Campbell Lions.
I get that. I’m just where I am for my son as he loves the ‘WFT’. Lol

Just read that LSU and Orgeron agreed on terms for his departure at the end of the season. I bet Ryan Nielsen is glad he stayed in NO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom