The Saints can handle a Brady-Gronk Reunion (1 Viewer)

Gronk is Gronk dude still is a matchup nightmare I guarantee you! We were decent against TEs last year not named Kittle , Gronk is on that level or better Does this make our need at LB more pressing ? no I sure wouldn’t mind seeing 16 Healthy games from Analonze though
Rob looks like somebody's weird uncle right now.

But the Booz smoke or whatever your on DOWN!
His last season healthy he had 69/1084/8 TD 2017

2018 47/682/3 TD
Don’t disrespect a Hall of Famer like that

"His last season healthy"

Exactly...,

Like i said, He is not in the same stratosphere as Kittle right now

"His last season healthy"

Exactly...,

Like i said, He is not in the same stratosphere as Kittle right now
So do you think he’s still injured ? 😂😂😂😂😂 just hush if any thing is body is probably in amazing shape and he’s only 30 . He still avg 14.6 yards a catch and 66% catch rate his down year while injured . I’m a realist and you really sound crazy Right now

I'm looking forward to it. Coach always game plans well when he's challenged like that. I predict a sweep this year and it's nice to go into a season feeling like we'll sweep the bucs because for so long now we seem to overlook them and let those games be dog fights.

We're not sweeping the Bucs. Sorry. They may actually sweep us if we're not careful.

I heard one of the Bucs players talking about being in the conversation of going to the Super Bowl. I actually laughed in my car when I heard it.Tampa will be a huge flop this season. A new QB don’t just come in and start carrying a team. Especially in a new system with new players. There are no fairy tale endings like that in the NFL

We're not sweeping the Bucs. Sorry. They may actually sweep us if we're not careful.
Oh we will beat them in the mid-season rematch, no problem, when Brady and/or Gronk are hurt.

Week One is written in stone, however. No way the refs let us win that one.

Week 1 is probably the only game where the Saints will face Brady and Gronk because Gronk will be on IR shortly after ..

So do you think he’s still injured ? 😂😂😂😂😂 just hush if any thing is body is probably in amazing shape and he’s only 30 . He still avg 14.6 yards a catch and 66% catch rate his down year while injured . I’m a realist and you really sound crazy Right now

He has injuries that he'll feel every day for the rest of his life.

After 5 back surgeries being thirty doesn't mean much.

He had a pretty good reason to retire.

At least for two years Brees and Brady unless the former retires to NBC in a year or so, will be worth watching. Temporary but great!

I heard one of the Bucs players talking about being in the conversation of going to the Super Bowl. I actually laughed in my car when I heard it.Tampa will be a huge flop this season. A new QB don’t just come in and start carrying a team. Especially in a new system with new players. There are no fairy tale endings like that in the NFL
I can see Bruce Arians' ego getting n the way of success. He always seems to make all the good things about him, and when things go bad, throws players under the bus.
Will Brady take the kind of criticism Arians will give him in the media, to protect Arians' imagined reputation? I can't see it.

Drew Brees did it in 2006.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom