The Saints can handle a Brady-Gronk Reunion (2 Viewers)

I think we can and will handle it. The only thing I worry about is the league wanting the bucs to succeed because of Brady and Gronk. My gut says they want to see a Brady vs Belichick super bowl.
Just about my sentiments. Brady and Gronk could be 100 years old and on ventilators, and I'd be terrified that the league is going to screw us just to advance that narrative.

The only challenge in the division is really us. Atlanta is a question mark. Carolina has no chance.

Also, one of the weakest AFC divisions on the schedule. KC and the other three from the AFC West.

And TB plays the Giants and Rams while we have the Eagles and 49ers, who should be better again than the former two.

Division is going to be incredibly tough this year. Carolina is by far the weakest team and I could see them winning 6-7 games.

The Bucs will certainly be better, even if it’s with these old guys joining. I’m not scared of playing them by any means, but they should be better league-wide, I’d think. Will definitely be interesting to see what kind of season they have.

Gronk is Gronk dude still is a matchup nightmare I guarantee you! We were decent against TEs last year not named Kittle , Gronk is on that level or better Does this make our need at LB more pressing ? no I sure wouldn’t mind seeing 16 Healthy games from Analonze though

That reunion doesn't bother me in the least. One or both will never make it through a full season. Brady got his pay day, the Bucs will sell tickets...that's the main plan here. Plus Brady is in for a rude awakening when he finds out the NFC South is not the AFC East. Our worst team is better than both the Jets and the Fins.

I think we can and will handle it. The only thing I worry about is the league wanting the bucs to succeed because of Brady and Gronk. My gut says they want to see a Brady vs Belichick super bowl.

The league sucks at advancing matchups. The Chiefs won it last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom