The saints can lose.. (1 Viewer)

iamsaved

ready!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The rest of their games and still make the playoffs, I was playing around with the playoff machine(go check it out and see if I'm correct I tried a few different combinations).
Apparently the saints has done enough to earn a 4th straight playoff birth. I think the coaching staff also knows this, maybe they can rest and or limit some guys the rest of the way. I know this year with covid theres really not a home field advantage on the road (the saints can win on the road in the playoffs )but they want and need that bye though. Saints need to find a way to win while keeping AK and MT and of course Brees healthy at the same time with them all dealing with some kind of injury. The way the saints are built I think its possible. Honestly without them 3 it'll be extremely difficult for the saints to go to the superbowl in this very important year.

WHO DAT!

The rest of their games and still make the playoffs, I was playing around with the playoff machine(go check it out and see if I'm correct I tried a few different combinations).
Apparently the saints has done enough to earn a 4th straight playoff birth. I think the coaching staff also knows this, maybe they can rest and or limit some guys the rest of the way. I know this year with covid theres really not a home field advantage on the road (the saints can win on the road in the playoffs )but they want and need that bye though. Saints need to find a way to win while keeping AK and MT and of course Brees healthy at the same time with them all dealing with some kind of injury. The way the saints are built I think its possible. Honestly without them 3 it'll be extremely difficult for the saints to go to the superbowl in this very important year.

WHO DAT!
They can lose those games and still make the playoffs, but I don't want them to.

We’ve already had literally a sold out superdome & still couldn’t do it... my mentality since those recent losses . Let’s go anywhere I like being the under dogs , we play better when they said we will lose ( case in point -bucs game ).

We’ve already had literally a sold out superdome & still couldn’t do it... my mentality since those recent losses . Let’s go anywhere I like being the under dogs , we play better when they said we will lose ( case in point -bucs game ).
they've often played better as percieved underdogs., and lay an awfull egg when are percieved sure win.. case in point, first Atl game last year, as well as the vikings playoff game. players and coaches seem to go thru the motions, instead of doing their bests.
just like the defense was lights out last year ,during brees' injury, but as soon as he came back.. defense lets up. as if Drew has it, we don't have to work as hard.

If the Saints lose the rest of their games, they might as not well go to the playoffs because that would be a waste of time.

On the other hand, if the Saints beat a Falcons team that is playing their Super Bowl this week, they should go all the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom