The saints can lose.. (1 Viewer)

I dont either. Just conflicted about what's more important winning or staying healthy.

Most important thing is to be in a successful rhythm going into the playoffs. You hate to see your team “back in” to the playoffs and being out of sync. Health is definitely a big key... but it also goes hand-in-hand with being in rhythm and in the groove.

Most important thing is to be in a successful rhythm going into the playoffs. You hate to see your team “back in” to the playoffs and being out of sync. Health is definitely a big key... but it also goes hand-in-hand with being in rhythm and in the groove.

I agree. Not saying they should back in nor do I think they will. Remember in 09 the lost their last 3 games of the season and won the superbowl but they were not trying to back in. Except for that last game when they rested brees.

Seeding does matter if we want at least one home game if we are not the #1 seed. If we are the #2 seed we would get two games at home and then have to travel to the #1 seed, assuming they have not lost.

Was just about to type something similar, but had to make sure somebody else didn't say it first.

People should probably stop going around repeating that "nothing matters after the one seed anymore" myth.

Obviously the previous perk of a bye week is now gone, but a 2 seed guarantees a team a maximum possibility of two home games..... and they can get a third if the 1 seed was to quickly get vanquished.

The other myth is "home field doesn't really matter anymore because of the lack of crowds". Yeah, I'm sure the team wouldn't notice a difference between an indoor 72° facility and being in Green Bay or Seattle in January.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom