The Saints have a top-five defense, "except" when there's no pass rush!!! (1 Viewer)

Same story, different team. So aggravating, I’ll never understand why Payton goes away from the hot hand. Prime example: Kamara should own the record of most TDs in a game with 7, but no. He took him out for a Taysom TD.

He did that in the Minnesota playoff game too. The team was just FLAT and had no spark. He put Taysom in for more than 1 series, he couldn't be stopped, Minn had no answer. Taysom gets them to the red zone, SP yanks him, puts in Drew the next play or so Drew fumbles the ball. I know there is a "Drew would have given them the best chance to score" mentality, but SP should have kept Taysom in since he was unstoppable the entire length of the field

He did that in the Minnesota playoff game too. The team was just FLAT and had no spark. He put Taysom in for more than 1 series, he couldn't be stopped, Minn had no answer. Taysom gets them to the red zone, SP yanks him, puts in Drew the next play or so Drew fumbles the ball. I know there is a "Drew would have given them the best chance to score" mentality, but SP should have kept Taysom in since he was unstoppable the entire length of the field
Exactly, you don't take out the guy that's unstoppable. I'd play him til they stop him, dare you to stop him. Then all the focus goes to Taysom and others get open. It seems simple. Like you have a weapon that beats the enemy but you refuse to unleash it? Crazy, I know all Saints fans were thinking the same thing, Keep Taysom IN!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom