The Saints have hired Rob Ryan (1 Viewer)

I think our players will respond well to his type of coaching.

I wish someone other than us would acknowledge this hire! ESPN hasn't said anything yet.

ESPN is to sports news what the Weather Channel is to weather forecasting...sensationalist, biased garbage. I'll take the news here on sr.com over most every news outlet, any day.

You really can't do better than best available. Would have been nice to get Butler or Horton...but you can't when they aren't available.

I wish someone other than us would acknowledge this hire! ESPN hasn't said anything yet.

Jay Glazer is usually spot on. He is friends with Payton . I don't think he would report that if it wasn't true.

Last edited:
Pft has it up now

Once again SR does a better job@ breaking stories then the big wigs

WWL Radio Sports: Saints hire Rob Ryan as Def. Coordinator. (Reply STOP SPORTS to opt out of alerts)

This follows the pattern of us thinking highly of coaches that have beaten us with bad teams. I think Fujita had way more to do with the Browns beating us, BUT--if Ryan is the kind of coach that would let a smart player who sees something have that much input into the game plan, that could be a plus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom