The Saints have hired Rob Ryan (1 Viewer)

Count me as one of those happy to have him. He is a good coach who will make the best out of what he is given.

Welcome aboard Coach Rob. You look like a pirate, and I only hope you can get our guys to play like pirates stealing and hurting opponents.

Pirates are the coolest! Who can complain about that?!?!

Also, unlike his other stops I believe he does better as this team will work at getting him what he needs to be successful at his job, unlike his previous stops where he really had to make hamburgers out of mud pies.

We need some Attitude on Defense! Hiring the Son of Buddy Ryan, the Architect of the 4-6 and the '86 Bears Defense is fine with me!

The Last coach we got from Dallas worked out pretty good for us!

Welp lets go

But newsflash to anyone aho doesn't know.....

Rob Ryan runs a 2gap....not a 1gap 3-4.....but hes been known to b flexible

He had to have run a 1 gap in Dallas with his small line. Versatility is always a plus though.

Hopefully he can convince Spencer to come with him for a discount, maybe 6 or 7 a year.

Would not have been my selection but thats why I work on airplanes and don't coach football.

In Payton and Loomis I trust.

I don't know how I feel about this hire. We will see I guess of course I want the defense to be good. I was excited when the Saints hired Spags and we saw how that turned out.

We need some Attitude on Defense! Hiring the Son of Buddy Ryan, the Architect of the 4-6 and the '86 Bears Defense is fine with me!

The Last coach we got from Dallas worked out pretty good for us!

Good call!

I've hated the guy for so many years, it's hard to make a 180 and be thrilled about hiring him, LOL. But I trust Payton and Loomis, and I do love the fact that players LOVE playing for this guy. That is a huge factor, IMO, and I'm excited to see what he can do in our system. IT'S ON!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom