The Saints have the best defense in the NFL (1 Viewer)

I've seen enough.

Kwon Alexander is now allowing us to use Demario as an extra pass rusher. And he's lethal.

The way we are using our 3 safeties.

And if Jenoris Jenkins is gonna play like this opposite Lattimore, good luck.

The front 4 might be the best in football. I encourage anyone to come up with an alternative.

2 Months ago I would of said you were smoking crack. Today this is pretty spot on analysis. I don't see a better defense as of now. Could another team be better later on sure but if that is the case that team will be going to the Super Bowl lets just hope its ours.

Let’s just look at some numbers.

This first one was coming into this game. They had the #8 ranked offense.

id say we did really darn well, even dominant, against them. And this doesn’t even list the 8 sacks.

I know the numbers pretty well.

I love this D and everything.

But I'm being real. I didn't forget first 5 games.

If they are #1 like you all say, then they won't have any problems with future 70y deepball TDs, right?

I know the numbers pretty well.

I love this D and everything.

But I'm being real. I didn't forget first 5 games.

If they are #1 like you all say, then they won't have any problems with future 70y deepball TDs, right?
So you're sticking with the trend of the first five games versus the last five games?

Equal sample size.

Jesus Christ.

Yes. If they improved now so well that they're #1, then yes, they will have to finish it strong.

They weren't #1 in the first 5 games. Anyone who says other than that, is simply blind.
Well at least you admit it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom