The Saints have the best defense in the NFL (1 Viewer)

I'm looking forward to hearing that narrative this week hopefully. We balled out!

I'm watching CBS post-game and of course they gloss over the Saints but they do a whole take on other teams. Its cool tho. Keep flying under the radar. #The Hate Is Great.. WoW but ok

It looks like the defense gets better and better each week. I'm very impressed with the way the secondary playing. I wonder if Hill wouldn't have fumbled if that drive would have led to another TD.

Maybe, but lets win the super bowl before the crowning.
Then there's nothing to crown. No one has to prove the sun rose this morning. Because it happened.

You're like I still feel...you see how good we are. But you don't trust it. You feel like the bottom is gonna fall out because of how often we get burned. How often lame duck passes ended up in completions. How often we missed key tackles and let teams off the hook on 3rd and forevers.

I'll eventually begin to believe before the end. And so will you. Maybe...

Jesus Christ.

Yes. If they improved now so well that they're #1, then yes, they will have to finish it strong.

They weren't #1 in the first 5 games. Anyone who says other than that, is simply blind.
You seem to be missing something in your analysis. The defense didn't have any OTA's or mini-camps and and abbreviated training camp and no preseason and for that matter the offense too. So you could say it took the first 4 games for them to put everything together which would amount to preseason games to be the defensive unit they are now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom