The Saints have the most loyal fan base (1 Viewer)

Metalmat

Born with a broken heart
Reaction score
At least according to facebook, interesting article

Who Is America's Favorite NFL Team? Facebook Data Offer A Clear Winner.

original.jpg

Atlanta is just behind the Giants (who splits its local fan base with the Jets).

I think this just shows how few people move to or from New Orleans and those that do move there, get indoctrinated!

Why was a 50 mile radius selected?

Was that the furthest out you could be that would allow us to claim the #1 spot?

The chart just shows that the Saints have the greatest number of fans that live close to the team's city, nothing else. I wonder how many Steeler fans don't near Pittsburgh.

screen_shot_2013-02-01_at_2.55.46_pm.png

I love this graph. The Braves are more popular then the Falcons in their home market....LOL.....baseball...silly people. :) (sorry to any baseball fans, but can't stay awake long enough to get through the games anymore.)

Saints: 2,447,920 fans
rest of the NFC South: 2,018,020

its actually much worse than that now. the stats from the article were from July 2012. even with all of the Bounty nonsense, we picked up another 500k fans, and the rest of the NFC South did nothing.

todays stats:
New Orleans Saints: 2,924,027
rest of NFC South: 2,084,148

Part of the reason Goodell chose the Saints as a scapegoat. He knows we are loyal and will continue to watch games and buy NFL merchandise.

its easy to be loyal when your team is amazing and arguably the most entertaining team in the nfl to watch. check out the bills, now that's loyalty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom