Saints The Saints have their best roster ever and Perhaps in the NFL. (1 Viewer)

Taysom is our TE???
I believe most of Taysom's 2019 Offesive snaps came as an Off-ball Tight End, or H-back.. and Defensive coordinators around the league match personnel with him as he were a TE.. meaning they match him up with a Linebacker when he reports in.

I believe most of Taysom's 2019 Offesive snaps came as an Off-ball Tight End, or H-back.. and Defensive coordinators around the league match personnel with him as he were a TE.. meaning they match him up with a Linebacker when he reports in.

So then i will change my statement. We are strong at TE. Now we need depth at QB.........

Harris is primed for a monster year I believe.

He’s rarely talked about, but he could be a big time player at WR.
He's great for the deep ball and the sweep. Unfortunately we need Taysom at QB to get him the deep ball, Drew is too inconsistent throwing downfield

Baltimore. KC.

One mahomes or lamar is worth more than a brees taysom duo easily
Lamar is not worth more than Drew and Taysom, I don’t think he’s worth more than Drew alone yet. He’s an amazing runner but still needs to improve his throwing and reading progressions. That’s not a knock on him he’s still very young

I believe it’s one of the more well-rounded rosters we’ve had. Starters look very good across the board. As mentioned, health will be key. Two of our D-line starters and two LBs have had injury problems. Two of our OL continuously get injured or play through injury. Definitely need to add or upgrade the depth in a few spots.

I love the optimism, but i do not agree. I think we are thin at WR and TE, still. This combined with Drews lack of strecthing the field does not make me feel we have the best offense.

RB wise, i like it, barring no injuries.

We are thin at LB, kiko injury past worries me.

We need better play out of our secondary as a whole. Fingers crossed jackrabbit is the lockdown CB we need.
Agreed. Plus don’t jinx it. I remember when we had Byrd and brees said that was the most talent training camp and that year was horrible. Let’s just watch it play out.

Lamar is not worth more than Drew and Taysom, I don’t think he’s worth more than Drew alone yet. He’s an amazing runner but still needs to improve his throwing and reading progressions. That’s not a knock on him he’s still very young
I disagree. I think Lamar is being underappreciated due to that one playoff game. Other than that he was the most dominant player in the league last year. Would have been behind Mahomes if Patrick was healthy.

Lamar improves a teams running game so much it's ridiculous. Just look at Baltimores stats last year.

What?? They have more depth then the Saints because of their QB's? I don't think you understand the topic.

First of all Baltimore is a very well rounded and deep team on offense and defense. They only lack at the WR position, but their TEs and playing style make up for that. And KC is so insanely elite on offense that it more than compensates for their defense, which is average to above average.

My point is depth isn't that important when you have elite talent. We only have one elite player imo: Michael Thomas. Maybe Ramczyk.

I disagree. I think Lamar is being underappreciated due to that one playoff game. Other than that he was the most dominant player in the league last year. Would have been behind Mahomes if Patrick was healthy.

Lamar improves a teams running game so much it's ridiculous. Just look at Baltimores stats last year.
I get what you’re saying. I guess I value Brees’s accuracy, IQ, and decision making a bit more than you value Lamars game changing ability. To each their own

Somewhat agree. We might have the best set of starters ever.

But the depth is very weak, especially the defense. Imagine the D-line without Jordan. The LBs without Davis. The secondary without Lattimore. That is scary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom