The Saints in London !! (1 Viewer)

"Aparently people who attended the Super Bash were told that they would have 'priority seats' and of course this angered people who had to register there interest.

So there is the first contriversial moment of NFL in the UK 2008.

It really amazes me how they seem to think over here in the U.K. Having attended a Super Bash in London 3 years ago, I can vouch for the fact that it is a over-hyped tea party. Most people who do attend are from London, as no one from the North would waste their time travelling all the way to London just to stand in front of a big screen with a warm beer in your hand whilst people on stage shout " are you having a good time, well make some noise " It really is that cheesy.
Why they should get preference for tickets amazes me. What about the Brits, like myself, that make regular bank busting Transatlantic trips to watch their team each season ? Two of us here in Stoke-on-Trent hold Saints season tickets and are still not guaranteed a ticket, yet those Super BaSh attendees sail to the front of the queue.

It makes my blood boil.[/quote]

It really does with mine 2.

However, the problem with me only being 17, my dad wouldnt let me travel to the super bash. I have had friends who go, and they wanted me to go this season, however, even with my money from work, it wasnt enough to attend.

With me having to register interest, it has really annoyed me that they sail to the front of the queue.

And the reason for them getting to the front? Becuase it was superbash's 5th anniversary! GRRRR :rant:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom