The Saints missed Harper today (1 Viewer)

CHEF

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Roman Harper shadowed Vick in game one and contained him about as good as anyone could. Too bad he got injured because I think he could have possibly become NFL defensive rookie of the year the way he played those first few games.

Kudos to the Saints defense though. They really did a great job of shutting down the Atlanta running game. No I'm not being funny. Vick will get his yards, but the Saints defense really did a great job at shutting down Dunn and Norwood.

yess, but how good did our special teams looked wit cundiff and freddy mac

Dude we miss Roman every week.. I'm glad they finally let Bellamy get some tme because I just don't think Stoutmire is that great.

I too like Bellamy. Thought he should be getting more PT earlier in the year over Stoutmire.

Stoutmire played pretty bad to me today.

Vick got past him a few times when Stout was going for a big hit. He also gave ATL life when he let Crumpler fake him out of his shoes for a 43 yard catch.

The next series Bellamy was in too. Hmm, might Bellamy start next week?

Stoutmire played pretty bad to me today.

Vick got past him a few times when Stout was going for a big hit. He also gave ATL life when he let Crumpler fake him out of his shoes for a 43 yard catch.

The next series Bellamy was in too. Hmm, might Bellamy start next week?

I noticed this as well. Stoutmire played poorly, but Bellamy made some plays when he was given playing time. I think he may play a more prominent role the remainder of the season.

But to the point of the thread; yes, we have been missing Harper since he went down, wish I could find an update on how he's progressing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom