The Saints now have the leagues 3rd ranked offense (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
We are behind Philly and Indy for the 3rd ranked offense in the NFL. We are averaging 378.8 yards per game. Indy is averaging 379.2 yards per game and Philly is averaging 390.2 yards per game.

Next week Indy is playing at Dallas while we get the Bengals at home. We could easily move up to 2nd next week. Philly is playing Tn at home and I don't think we can catch them in the next couple games since they play Indy the following week.

Not bad for a team that has a QB with a bum shoulder, no TE, a washed up RB, a rookie bust, an old veteran WR and a 7th round pick mixed in with a terrible offensive line.

Pssst, hey defense, your not holding your end of the deal.

We won't be going far into the playoffs without any defense. Something has to be done. We can't be giving up 200+ yards to no name running backs anymore.

We won't be going far into the playoffs without any defense. Something has to be done. We can't be giving up 200+ yards to no name running backs anymore.

Since when was Willie Parker a no name runing back:dunno: . I agree that we can't be giving up 200+ yards rushing to any running back but I am pretty sure everyone knows who Willie Parker is.

who, "fast" willie parker?.. yea, he's definately made a name for himself..

We are behind Philly and Indy for the 3rd ranked offense in the NFL. We are averaging 378.8 yards per game. Indy is averaging 379.2 yards per game and Philly is averaging 390.2 yards per game.

Next week Indy is playing at Dallas while we get the Bengals at home. We could easily move up to 2nd next week. Philly is playing Tn at home and I don't think we can catch them in the next couple games since they play Indy the following week.

Not bad for a team that has a QB with a bum shoulder, no TE, a washed up RB, a rookie bust, an old veteran WR and a 7th round pick mixed in with a terrible offensive line.

Pssst, hey defense, your not holding your end of the deal.

a rookie bust?????? a washed up RB???? *** Duece has been playing good, and Reggie isnt a bust:cussing:

Was the defense of the Rams back in their heyday this weak? 'Cause we're reminding me of that team except Deuce+Reggie < M Faulk...so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom