The Saints Rap Song (1 Viewer)

slowmotion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Atlanta. GA originally from Destrehan, LA
I checked to see if this was a posted, I did not find anything.

A few months ago, my friend played me a rap song "This is the way I lived (Saints Remix)" by Baby Boi. He is a rap artist from the west bank that remixed his most popular song immediately after our first home game against the falcons.

If any of you enjoy rap, download the song, it actually pumps me up. Even those who don't like rap, just listen to it, you maybe impressed.

I do not think I should post the song, but it should be everywhere on the internet for you to listen to.

If this is old news, Sorry.

I don't like it(but don't think I'm not a rap fan because I like a lot of NY stuff Mobb Deep,Nas,Jaz Z,Camron, LL ,Big Pun,WU) I just can't stand some of the local crap that comes out most of the time....That rap song being one of them....But I'm sure a lot of people like it.....:dunno:

I checked to see if this was a posted, I did not find anything.

A few months ago, my friend played me a rap song "This is the way I lived (Saints Remix)" by Baby Boi. He is a rap artist from the west bank that remixed his most popular song immediately after our first home game against the falcons.

If any of you enjoy rap, download the song, it actually pumps me up. Even those who don't like rap, just listen to it, you maybe impressed.

I do not think I should post the song, but it should be everywhere on the internet for you to listen to.

If this is old news, Sorry.

it has been, a couple times... but i still cant stop listening to it

There are some Famous New ORleans artist Artist working on a New Rap Saints Fight Song now, I think this is the only team with a half Dozen Different Songs, with 2 being the Traditional Fight songs. Who Dat say they gonna beat them saints, and When the saints go marchin in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom