Saints * * * The Saints Roster Moves Thread * * * (1 Viewer)

and it's mostly really bad helmet to helmets I mean guys literally going at our guys heads
Exactly. The most blatant and obvious possible. I think it started with PT23 getting knocked out of that playoff game, IIRC. I could be wrong since there have been so friggin many.

I hear ya. But the TE part is a stretch. No one would think he's in there to possibly have to block a DE one on one (if lined up tight, of course.)

But isn't he one of the strongest guys on the team? Not saying he should do it all game or all season long but for a few plays I'm sure he can help chip as a TE.

yeah I mean guys launching their selves how do you not call those I mean I was surprised kamara made it out of the cowgirl game with out a concussion
If they called all of those the Falcons would struggle to field a team.

But isn't he one of the strongest guys on the team? Not saying he should do it all game or all season long but for a few plays I'm sure he can help chip as a TE.
Dan Arnold one of the strongest guys on the team? I really don't think so. He's a converted WR who is still adding the weight and muscle to be a full TE.

Wasnt there a report talking about there being a glut of WRs and TEs on the market while pickings were slim on the lines?

If that is the case then it explains the cuts. Just playing the odds on who can make it to the PS or on on those positions being available if needed versus positions where available talent is scarce

The Saints have a plan at TE.

Just won't see it until week 2.

As injured as wide receivers are already in the NFL, is a pretty big gamble that nobody will put in a claim for Butler or Jordan, unless they didn't have any practice squad plans for them in the first place. The rest are probably safe (read Ozigbo).

Thanks, but that’s who’s out. Monitoring on the phone. Who made the team?
Of the bubble guys: Austin Carr, Deonte Harris, Keith Kirkwood, Ethan Greenidge, Patrick Omameh, Will Clapp, Wes Horton, Shy Tuttle, Vince Biegel, Kaden Elliss, Ken Crawley, Justin Hardee, Patrick Robinson, Saquan Hampton, J.T. Gray

Carl Granderson will get to stick around as he got activated and is on the exempt list, so he doesn't count

Of the bubble guys: Austin Carr, Deonte Harris, Keith Kirkwood, Ethan Greenidge, Patrick Omameh, Will Clapp, Wes Horton, Shy Tuttle, Vince Biegel, Kaden Elliss, Ken Crawley, Justin Hardee, Patrick Robinson, Saquan Hampton, J.T. Gray

Carl Granderson will get to stick around as he got activated and is on the exempt list, so he doesn't count
Good list. I think Hampton and Gray are probably OK, unless one or both are headed to IR.

The Saints didn’t keep 2 TEs, they kept 3

The Saints didn’t keep 6 WRs, they kept 7

The Saints didn’t keep 3 RBs, they kept 4

The Saints didn’t keep 1 KR, they kept 2

See, the Saints have something that no other team in the NFL has ever had... it’s called a Taysom Hill ?
I like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom