The Saints will play the Chargers in London on Oct 26th (1 Viewer)

Even though it means that Saints are going to play a lot closer to my home, I still think it is a bad decision. New Orleans and the Saints fans need every home game to be played at HOME in New Orleans, not in London:mad:

They better give us season ticket holders something. Man this really stinks. I think we all as season ticket holders need to blow up the phone on airline and DEMAND they give us a 50% discount on them stinking preseason games or something. It's just not fair man

Last edited:
I guess home field throughout the playoffs will have to make up for this game....

This stinks. Cost of doing business is pretty high so I know why this is occurring but I don't like it. So the local fans lose a home game, the local bars, hotels etc lose out. Not to mention the team has to travel for a home game. Stinks all the way around.

I am guessing the season ticket holders don't have to pay for this right??

How about the league letting us play a game at home in the first two weeks of the season? The schedule has been terrible the past two years. It didn't hurt us in 2006. It hurt us in 2007.

How about the league letting us play a game at home in the first two weeks of the season? The schedule has been terrible the past two years. It didn't hurt us in 2006. It hurt us in 2007.

I seriously think they keep doing that because of the possibility of another hurricane. They want as much time as they can get incase something happens.

not a big deal for me..because i'm not going to that game. sucks for the people who are though..well atleast we play better away..plus i wont have to sopcast this one

I am disappointed as a season ticket holder, but much more so for the city of New Orleans that benefits so much from our home games. Simply too many people like me that drive from several hours away and spend a chunk of change at New Orleans' restaurants, bars, hotels and retails shops. Unless the entire city is being compensated, this is an absolute terrible decision by the decision makers for a city that still desperately needs every dollar at this point in its recovery.

I am disappointed as a season ticket holder, but much more so for the city of New Orleans that benefits so much from our home games. Simply too many people like me that drive from several hours away and spend a chunk of change at New Orleans' restaurants, bars, hotels and retails shops. Unless the entire city is being compensated, this is an absolute terrible decision by the decision makers for a city that still desperately needs every dollar at this point in its recovery.

Couldn't have said it better. The commish must have forgotten that whole hurricane not one home game for an entire season thing from a couple of years ago .....Hey dmujunior were you in the Hump today to see the Dawgs pound Ole Miss?

Couldn't have said it better. The commish must have forgotten that whole hurricane not one home game for an entire season thing from a couple of years ago .....Hey dmujunior were you in the Hump today to see the Dawgs pound Ole Miss?

I was there. The dawgs put on quite a show. I've got a restaurant here so its great for business. I'm bout to go celebrate with the masses here tonight. A home game is good for this city as well.

....well, if this London game is indeed true, the NFL better give us a bye after the game. And how bout a home game to start the year too....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom