The Saints will win Sunday IF (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Saints will win Sunday if WE show up and do our part as the 12th man. These two teams are very evenly matched and the Saints are going to get the Bengals best effort due to their current 3 game losing streak. The Saints will win if the 12th man can disrupt the Bengals,causing timeouts,fall starts, and mis communication. We are 6-3 and I expect the Saints to play very hard but this home game is a game that the 12th man can help win and the Saints will be counting on us. We need to get in the dome early and get loud early. There shoud be chants of Who Dat raining through that dome to let the Bengals know "Who Dey"playing on Sunday. Do whatever you need to do to get the people in your section to stand and yell. We need this game going into Atlanta next week!! I pledge to do my part every down, will you? Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE LOUD this week!!! Whose coming with me?

If you can't get people up in your section just fart. That always works.

That and we don't turn the ball over. We'd be undefeated if it wasn't for that little tidbit.

It would be nice to see our DB's get an INT this season.

I agree the 12th man is very important. If I could be there I'd right along with you. Our fans should leave Cincy with something to remember.

The DAY they entered the HOUSE of the SUPER SUPERDOME.

:bravo-applaudi-147: :jump:

I will be in that number. I had season tickets for years before I moved away. This will be my first game this year!

Can I get a Who Dat!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

We will win if we score more points than the Bengals.
Plain and simple

Interesting comments from Carson Palmer,

Q: How tough is it to practice in the rain for a game that is to be played in a dome?
CP: It's tough. We don't have the ability to prepare for a dome game, so it makes it tough. It's a definite disadvantage practicing all week in the rain, especially if you're not going to be playing in the rain. We've been through this before. We've been out there in 15-degree weather, snow and rain and then played when it's 65 degrees or 70 degrees. So we've adjusted to that, we've been doing it for a long time. So it's definitely a disadvantage, but we're used to making that adjustment and moving on.

Q: Have you been in the Superdome?
CP: Not the Superdome.

Q: With the fans being recharged by the Saints after the devastation from Hurricane Katrina, are you prepared to handle that?
CP: I think so. Like you said, we've played in a lot of loud games, a lot of distracting stadiums that have distracting fans. Personally, I haven't played there. There are a number of guys on the team who haven't played there. So we're going to prepare, just like you said, like we're going into Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or Cleveland.

Hmm, They are practicing in the rain this week and many of Bengals haven't played in the Superdome.

LINK:http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5685

The Saints cannot turn the ball over. We haven't had many take aways so I don't expect us to magically start getting them. There is no reason we cannot beat this team straight up. The Steelers are a better defense and a better offense than the Bengals and we should have crushed the Steelers. It's not like Rudi Johnson is going to run for MORE yards than Willie Parker - that would almost be impossible for goodness sake.
We need Joe Horn back, this Copper guy is horrible.

...The Saints will win if the 12th man can disrupt the Bengals,causing timeouts,fall starts, and mis communication. ...

Something about the last home game perplexed me. Why was our offense getting more false starts than the Ravens' offense? Was the crowd too loud when the Saints were on offense?

Interesting comments from Carson Palmer,

Q: How tough is it to practice in the rain for a game that is to be played in a dome?
CP: It's tough. We don't have the ability to prepare for a dome game, so it makes it tough. It's a definite disadvantage practicing all week in the rain, especially if you're not going to be playing in the rain. We've been through this before. We've been out there in 15-degree weather, snow and rain and then played when it's 65 degrees or 70 degrees. So we've adjusted to that, we've been doing it for a long time. So it's definitely a disadvantage, but we're used to making that adjustment and moving on.

Q: Have you been in the Superdome?
CP: Not the Superdome.

Q: With the fans being recharged by the Saints after the devastation from Hurricane Katrina, are you prepared to handle that?
CP: I think so. Like you said, we've played in a lot of loud games, a lot of distracting stadiums that have distracting fans. Personally, I haven't played there. There are a number of guys on the team who haven't played there. So we're going to prepare, just like you said, like we're going into Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or Cleveland.

Hmm, They are practicing in the rain this week and many of Bengals haven't played in the Superdome.

LINK:http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5685

Gosh I would love to be there. Reading this is an invitation to the crowd to make it the loudest it has ever been in the dome, for the whole game (when the Bengals are on offense)....something that Palmer will never forget.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom