Saints The Saints won right? (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
I turned the game off after the 1st drive when the refs gave Tompa Bay the calls to take the lead...

Then I saw the Saints won in the final score... when I tunes back in to the post-game shows, everything was about how great the Bucs and Tom Brady are still going to be with some time, yada, yada, yada...

There was an interview with the Bucs coach, and all the “experts” talking about how not to over-react and this Bucs team is the real deal.

They mentioned the Saints when they were “hoping” there was an injury issue with Michael Thomas’ ankle...

SMH

Can’t wait to see what they say after the Bucs lose to the Panthers next week.

you can't tune in for only a portion and determine what a broadcast or show is like. They play up every team. its what they do. If its a game broadcast on their channel, its their job to make it sound like those are great teams.

kewee... if you honestly don’t see what’s going on, can you at least let me know what type of blinders you’re wearing? ...I’d look into buying a pair. 😆
I'm sorry, I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't see what you are talking about today.

I turned the game off after the 1st drive when the refs gave Tompa Bay the calls to take the lead...

Then I saw the Saints won in the final score... when I tunes back in to the post-game shows, everything was about how great the Bucs and Tom Brady are still going to be with some time, yada, yada, yada...

There was an interview with the Bucs coach, and all the “experts” talking about how not to over-react and this Bucs team is the real deal.

They mentioned the Saints when they were “hoping” there was an injury issue with Michael Thomas’ ankle...

SMH

The calls were back and forth. I'd say it was equally ticky tacky. They ended the broadcast (or at least the last I really remember) saying the Bucs shouldn't be ashamed to get beat by the Saints. The Saints are going to win 12-13 games this year.

Well, you admitted to turning off the Saints game in the 1st quarter and then tuning into the Rams/Cowboys pregame show later so...

Technically... but I didn’t “tune into the Cowboys/Rams pregame show”... I turned to that channel to see the game highlights for the Saints... it’s different.

I still wanted the Saints to win, and I just wanted to see the highlights... etc...

The Saints won. Period. For some fun I watched Brady’s post game presser on YouTube. The reporters asking Brady questions are absolutely incredulous that the Bucs did not win. They really believed that with the addition of Brady they were going to roll into the Dome and completely destroy the Saints. Listen to them struggle to come to grips with reality was hilarious.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom