The SaintsReport Fantasy Baseball League (2 Viewers)

I prefer the head to head format in my fantasy football leagues so I likely would in baseball as well. I also second the notion to have the draft fairly close to the start of the regular season because of injuries.

As for being active, Ive played fantasy football for years and check in with my teams pretty much daily and have never quit on a team so I assure you all that I'm in it for the long haul. Even if I have a bad year and get knocked from the playoffs early I'll be playing to ruin someone else's chances. :hihi:

I prefer the head to head format in my fantasy football leagues so I likely would in baseball as well. I also second the notion to have the draft fairly close to the start of the regular season because of injuries.

As for being active, Ive played fantasy football for years and check in with my teams pretty much daily and have never quit on a team so I assure you all that I'm in it for the long haul. Even if I have a bad year and get knocked from the playoffs early I'll be playing to ruin someone else's chances. :hihi:

Yeah! Me too. When do we swap blood?:9:

FWIW, I prefer a live draft as well and it doesn't matter to me whether we play head-to-head or rotisserie.

I'm in if you still have space.

When are you going to set up the league on yahoo so we can join? When are you thinking about having the draft? IMO it should be as close to the start of the regular season as possible so we aren't drafted injured players. Opening day is Monday March 31st. What about having the draft sometime during the weekend before Opening Day? Something like Friday night until Sunday night(March 28th, 29th or 30th)?

When are you going to set up the league on yahoo so we can join? When are you thinking about having the draft? IMO it should be as close to the start of the regular season as possible so we aren't drafted injured players. Opening day is Monday March 31st. What about having the draft sometime during the weekend before Opening Day? Something like Friday night until Sunday night(March 28th, 29th or 30th)?

Actually Opening day is March 30th. I will set the league up on Yahoo as soon as it lets me. I will try to get a good time. What time is good 7:00, 8:00.

7 or 8 is good for me if its a Friday or Saturday night.

Actually Opening day is March 30th. I will set the league up on Yahoo as soon as it lets me. I will try to get a good time. What time is good 7:00, 8:00.
I didn't even realize that yahoo didn't open registration yet. 7:00 or 8:00 on friday or saturday night would be good for me also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom