The SaintsReport Fantasy Baseball League (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This came about in Saintsman2884's how will the cubs fare this season thread. So whose up to the challegne?
So far on board for the SaintsReport Fantasy Baseball League:
1) LSU31always
2) Bop
3) JOElittleBIGhorn
4) Geauxboy
5) Richard
6) SlowChild25
7) Saintsman2884
8) Papz
9) AsaPW
10) St. Wedge
11) Dave
12) Jagpack
Ideally I would like to have posters such as Saintrays, TheSpaniard, Blackngold4877, Porculator, SuperQuincy, Yaygosaints, JonStrehlow
Saintsman2884, slowchild25, and or others who took part in the baseball threads here on SaintsReport. But feel free to sign up.
This league will be hosted on Yahoo!

Last edited:
Come on people. We all know baseball was invented to have another reason to drink beer, so let's honor baseball back by joining our little frat party.:9:

I am interested as long as the draft is as close to the start of the season as possible. I have had early drafts and had some of my top picks were injured before the season started. Is it a head to head league and what are the settings?

If it's head-to-head and ya'll need somebody, I'm in. As far as the draft goes (live I'm assuming), Thurs. afternoon/evenings are best for me.

I am interested as long as the draft is as close to the start of the season as possible. I have had early drafts and had some of my top picks were injured before the season started. Is it a head to head league and what are the settings?

I was planning on this being a standard 5x5 roto. I was also thinking of holding the draft on the fantasy forum and then later submitting the results as an offline draft.

What are the opinions of the people who have signed up on these issues?

At this time, I really don't have a preference. Maybe once all the rules are in place, we can hammer out the details.

At this time, I really don't have a preference. Maybe once all the rules are in place, we can hammer out the details.

We can do all that later but for now lets work under the pretense that this is a vanilla 5x5 roto league.

I was planning on this being a standard 5x5 roto. I was also thinking of holding the draft on the fantasy forum and then later submitting the results as an offline draft.

What are the opinions of the people who have signed up on these issues?
If it ends up being a head to head league I am interested. IMO Head to Head leagues keep people interested longer because you get a fresh start at the end of each week. In roto leagues if you fall behind early it is tough to catch up and from my experience more people just stop playing.

IMO it would be better to have the live draft on yahoo because you couldn't take advantage of the pre-ranking option here on Saintsreport. It would probably be quicker on yahoo because as soon as someone is draft that player highlighted so everyone knows who is available without having to cross names off a big list.

I know I haven't signed up yet, but I was just giving my suggestions.

I'll get in if you can't fill it up.. I've been playing for over 10 years now.

I am in, LSU. I will be honest though I haven't played in this type of fantasy league before. I guess I will learn the process as I go along. I am happy that my post brought you to this.
I really appreciate it, thank you

I am in, LSU. I will be honest though I haven't played in this type of fantasy league before. I guess I will learn the process as I go along. I am happy that my post brought you to this.
I really appreciate it, thank you

Wanna play for money?

Head to head via Yahoo might be the best way to go.

Like I said, geaux, I am pretty new to the fantasy baseball leagues, tell you what I will get back to you on that. I don't want to put anybody off because I am doing this of my love of baseball and I am interested in this fantasy leagues in general. I will get involved in this as soon as lsu wants me too or when it starts.

Just let me get back to you on that, geaux. In fact PM when the time has come for the league to start and ask me again

Uh, it was a joke based on this: "I will be honest though I haven't played in this type of fantasy league before".

I don't bet on sports anymore. The Saints made that possible for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom