The Sarah Silverman Show (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching this? I think she is hilarious.

oh yeah

I've been watching her show for some time now. she is very funny. I think she is married to Jimmy Kimmel which is not suprising because they do have very similar senses of humor

I tried watching it a couple times, but it didn't have enough to reel me in. But I'm usually at the gym when her show comes one, or there's something more interesting on the Science Channel. I'm getting old.

i saw a bit of it last night....not bad.....i don't think i'll be cancelling any plans to watch it though

I think her standup is pretty funny. I have not been too impressed with the show yet.

havent seen it yet, does seem like an off the wall show, ill have to catch it

the sow of late i try to watch is Arrested Development - its on the G4 channel now

To each his own - but I don;t find anything funny about that girl.

the show is ok. I won't make plans to watch it but if nothing else is on, I might leave it there.
I think she is hot though for some reason.

i like her work generally. but at times it feels like she is trying way too hard.

i mean i get the whole dead-pan thing, i just think there are lots of other comics who have done it before, done it wittier, and done it more naturally and believably.

a lot of guys tend to find brassy and vulgar hot. Maybe they mistake it for self-assurance, i don't know. It has a short shelf life though.

Sometimes i'm being rude because i MEAN to be rude. Occasionally the rudeness will actually serve to attract one of these weirdos, and then i have to be even MORE rude. aggravating cycle until someone gives up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom