the Seahawks have waived CB Tharold Simon. Is he worth looking at? (1 Viewer)

SaintsSupremacy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Not much to find on him. Seahawks are loaded at CB, this guy might be worth taking a look at and seeing if he's any good especially after Seahawks defensive coaching and conditioning.

Played in a superbowl and is still young. 6'3

Total tackles:13
<table class="infobox"><tbody> <tr> <th scope="row" style="text-align: right; width:50%;">Pass deflections:</th> <td>3</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" style="text-align: right; width:50%;">Interceptions:</th> <td>1</td></tr></tbody></table>

Sure...though I am about 90% certain either Atlanta or Jacksonville will claim him.

At one point Seattle was really high on him. I wonder what happened.

Pick up every CB available and hope one works... at this point, that might have to be the strategy.

Sign all the CBs. Keep rotating them on the field, one sucks too bad then just point him to the tunnel and trot out another one. We're in the business of burning money anyway, might as well toss more onto the fire.

It can't be any worse that what we have now.

Basically since their Superbowl loss he sucks and is always hurt. I would say he is not good but may bebetter than Webb.

I liked Simon at LSU. I thought for sure he would find his niche with Seatle. It couldn't hurt.... At this point anything to do with secondary is a plus lol :hihi::9:

Sign all the CBs. Keep rotating them on the field, one sucks too bad then just point him to the tunnel and trot out another one. We're in the business of burning money anyway, might as well toss more onto the fire.

It can't be any worse that what we have now.

ZcSiLr6.gif

Simon was horrible with a good defense around him. Can't imagine how bad he will be on a bad defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom