The Season Isn’t Over (1 Viewer)

You know who plays games like it’s the Super Bowl? Super Bowl teams.

If the Saints cannot beat a 1-7 team that goes tryhard, they aren’t beating a playoff team that goes tryhard either.

Bingo.

Losing a squeaker like we did to TB our Super Bowl season is one thing. Getting boat raced at home? Nope.

All the new coaching changes Atl made over they bye won’t be new next time. We’ll have film on them and I seriously doubt we play this flat again against them. We can recover from this. I just hope the injuries aren’t serious.

Well still likely win the division.

But we will fight for a first round bye and zero chance at the 1-seed. This loss plus the injuries cost us any shot at the super bowl.

Holy overreaction Batman. Yeah we looked bad today, but this was our wake up call. There was no way we were going to go 15-1.

On top of that, do you truly think the 49ers are going to win out? They will drop a game between now and the time we play them in the dome, maybe 2. I’m not thrilled after today, but to say this game cost us a super bowl is an extreme overreaction.

Holy overreaction Batman. Yeah we looked bad today, but this was our wake up call. There was no way we were going to go 15-1.

On top of that, do you truly think the 49ers are going to win out? They will drop a game between now and the time we play them in the dome, maybe 2. I’m not thrilled after today, but to say this game cost us a super bowl is an extreme overreaction.

I don’t think the 49ers win out, but I don’t think we do, either. This was the first of four straight divisional games. You really think we win the next three after today? Plus we have to face Indy, Tennessee on the road (who just beat KC) and finish at Carolina.

You know who plays games like it’s the Super Bowl? Super Bowl teams.

If the Saints cannot beat a 1-7 team that goes tryhard, they aren’t beating a playoff team that goes tryhard either.

Even our best teams have a clunker or two each year. I’m of course concerned to watch how we rebound, but I don’t think it’s time to push the panic button yet.

i think all the Season Over people should donate 10 Dollars a game the saints win in the play offs to St Judes, if they are that confident we are one and done or will miss the play offs. If we don’t make the play offs, I will donate a 100 in Saints Reports name to St Judes.

Well still likely win the division.

But we will fight for a first round bye and zero chance at the 1-seed. This loss plus the injuries cost us any shot at the super bowl.
Umm whut??

You sound like those Bama fans yesterday looking to fire Saban lololol

Some of yall are truly spoiled by success.

Are you sure? After reading some of these threads you would think so......geeez.
Saints were bad today....end of story.

Today sucked across the board. Apparently we went a little too loose with the bye week, but the season isn’t over.

We need to tighten things up a bit, maybe look at some oline depth, and get back at it. Let’s hope Lattimore isn’t gone long term, Peat is a sunk cost at this point.
So much for Payton routine of sending the players away on a off week. Looks like it may cost us a first round bye.

Umm whut??

You sound like those Bama fans yesterday looking to fire Saban lololol

Some of yall are truly spoiled by success.

How many national titles has Bama won in the last decade?

Again, those comparisons don’t work. This team needs homefield to go to the super bowl. Our chances of getting it just fell off a cliff.

Honestly, I’m just as cool as ever. I’ll worry if we have two weeks of looking this inept.

Every great season we have one of these, ”burn the film” type games. We’re still going 13-3 and, at the very least, getting the 2nd seed.

Bookmark mark this post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom