The Season Isn’t Over (1 Viewer)

Will you feel the same way if SF loses to Seattle Monday night?

Divisional games are weird, I fully believe we’ll take them in Atlanta off the back of this. We’ll refocus and be up for the rest of the season. Hopefully Peat and Lattimore are okay.
If Falcons got 6 sacks... I can't imagine what niners D will do to Brees.

Well, the coaches have some game film to use to coach this team up. Just poor execution today, really only MT played well today. Eli Apple and Marcus too, but other then them that game was a mess. Where was running Murray today ?

It’s not just about the loss, it’s about how once again we proved we are an average team when MT is marked out the game. This was the worry, but just like last seasons it’s true. If Atlanta can do it, you bet others can. We ain’t even sniffing a Lombardi with our current receiving unit. Bring in Dez, I don’t care. He’s surely not any worse than what we have.

People are sleeping on the fact that this is a divisional game against our biggest rival. They had their backs to the wall, and their coach was about to be canned. This was their Super Bowl.

And it could possibly cost us a shot at THE Super Bowl.

We should have treated the game the same way they did. We didn’t.

The season clearly isn't over. We have time to get our act together,but it's very concerning after today. We have some big concerns on offense. We let a garbage team come in our house and dominate us.

I'd like to believe this season isn't over...

but I don't want to hear this team and Superbowl in the same sentence after that performance.

People are sleeping on the fact that this is a divisional game against our biggest rival. They had their backs to the wall, and their coach was about to be canned. This was their Super Bowl.

You know who plays games like it’s the Super Bowl? Super Bowl teams.

If the Saints cannot beat a 1-7 team that goes tryhard, they aren’t beating a playoff team that goes tryhard either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom