The secondary (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WTH? From Lat down we are struggling. Seems like we are playing a lot of zone (I hope so anyway) and guys are wide open. We are giving up 3rd and 10+ too often.

A defense can only hold serve for so long. This was a 6-3 game at halftime and we didn't have our starting QB.

The Rams were always going to eventually get theirs. Now, couple that with the demoralization of them having to watch Bridgewater, knowing no matter what they do, we aren't going to score, and you can imagine there'd be some breakdowns.

Someone needs to get fired. We try this sheet every year and it always backfires on us. How many games do we have to lose in order to make a forking change?

Offense did nothing. D was drained. The life was sucked out after drew and the bs non td

A defense can only hold serve for so long. This was a 6-3 game at halftime and we didn't have our starting QB.

The Rams were always going to eventually get theirs. Now, couple that with the demoralization of them having to watch Bridgewater, knowing no matter what they do, we aren't going to score, and you can imagine there'd be some breakdowns.
I might buy this more if breakdowns, gash plays and issues giving up 80 yards and the endzone with 45 seconds om the clock were not recurring things with an Allen defense.

Don't trust.

Yep. A secondary full of first and second round picks and dudes are still running wide open.

What a shame
The secondary is his "specialty". His expertise...

I thought the secondary was DA's specialty. He sucked as a head coach and I wasn't thrilled when he was hired. Wade Phillips was out there in the same time, but DA got the job due to nepotism or something. I don't know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom