The Shakira Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

That is my alter ego. Check out my profile photo...mash up of Lando and Cal.
Oh, you post your own Tweets? I didn't know that. Jeez that's not how I remember Cal.

Oh, you post your own Tweets? I didn't know that. Jeez that's not how I remember Cal.

LOL.... Not normally but it was easier to copy and paste my own tweet instead of creating a new post and attaching pic.

Her tongue thing was a little different and I believe I read it went viral.

I have mad respect for Kate Beckinsale, but she's no Shakira.

To me she is above as I like to behold a pale horse.
Like the pure driven snow, the more pale the more attracted I am. A tan actually detracts from a woman’s beauty imo. So I usually hate all exotics.

Like the pure driven snow, the more pale the more attracted I am. A tan actually detracts from a woman’s beauty imo. So I usually hate all exotics.

Hate is a strong word, but we all have our tastes, I guess.

Lol, I'm the opposite. I am far more attracted to exotics. Heck, I married one. :hihi:

Lol, I'm the opposite. I am far more attracted to exotics. Heck, I married one. :hihi:

I may be biased as my one encounter with an exotic woman left me terrified. She owned a restaurant my siblings and I liked to frequent. She would come on to me so hard it made me feel objectified, literally like a piece of meat. I was not used to a woman being that aggressive. We’d always get free food, but man it wigged me out. My sibs loved making fun of me for that lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom