The SHAWN CRABLE bandwagon (1 Viewer)

If he's anything like the Michigan LB the Steelers got in the second round last year, count me in. That dude contributed way more than Timmons did....

If he's anything like the Michigan LB the Steelers got in the second round last year, count me in. That dude contributed way more than Timmons did....

Shawn Crable eats Lamarr Woodley for breakfast. :D

Been on the wagon a long time. Read he needs to work on his lower body strength because he was getting pushed around at the senior bowl.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=10055

02/07/08 - 02/07/08 - Draft Scout Fallers: Michigan outside linebacker Shawn Crable suffered a similar fate at the Senior Bowl as Bell. Crable, who finished second in the nation and set the school record with 28.5 tackles for loss as a senior, was exposed in Mobile as a one-dimensional pass rush threat. Crable can rush the passer, but struggles changing direction in coverage and has a weak lower body that allows blockers to move him easily. Crable, who suffered a back strain during the week of practice, was unable to play in the game.

His legs look strong enough.

crable.jpg

His calves are a little thin, but my calves aren't any bigger and I pwn teh blockerz on Maddenzzzzz.

Legend has it that Crable created these weaknesses in his game so that he could give every team the opportunity to make the mistake of not drafting him. :D

Think David Harris last year, but more of a tweener.

Shawn Crable eats Lamarr Woodley for breakfast. :D

Fine with me, Woodley did well this year, outplayed Timmons (their 1st rounder from Fl. State) frankly. If Crable is better than Woodley, than draft the dude.

Thanks, BTW, I couldn't think of Woodley's name to save my life....:dunno:

Fine with me, Woodley did well this year, outplayed Timmons (their 1st rounder from Fl. State) frankly. If Crable is better than Woodley, than draft the dude.

Thanks, BTW, I couldn't think of Woodley's name to save my life....:dunno:

I have no idea why the Steelers drafted Timmons; He doesn't belong in a 3-4. He'd be more effective somewhere else.

High 3rd / low 2nd maybe. nfldraftscout.com has him ranked 74th best player in the draft. 7 out of 238 OLB's.

Looks he can play a little DE too.

sounds like it could be a solid 3rd round pick...never seem him play though

not saying he is better then briggs but keep in mind briggs was a 3rd round pick too... so maybe this guy can turn out just as solid

Where are his calves/lower legs? His lower body looks very weird. I'm not saying he can't play, but usually physically freakish guys look the part from head to toe, and he doesn't--at least not between the knee and the toe.

Yeah, he needs to do some calf raises. He's still got many years to add quality mass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom