Worst shell experience

• Eggs

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Pecans

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Tacoe shells

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
If you get an egg shell then the cook doesn't know how to properly crack an egg. They likely hit it against a sharp edge which can cause a fragment to drive into the egg. The best method ids to slightly hit it against a flat surface and the open it into a bowl to get a look for a rare fragment and then mix them for and omlet. If for fried then slide it into the pan. Once I learned that I have NEVER gotten a shell piece.

As far as pecan pie I can't say since I don't like it and will rarely have a piece (too much molasses for me) I prefer apple, peach, or cherry.

indeed. I practice this method at home and I make a killer omelette. In this mornings episode I believe it was caused by the cook have a shortage on shirts to give. He clearly didn’t give one.

indeed. I practice this method at home and I make a killer omelette. In this mornings episode I believe it was caused by the cook have a shortage on shirts to give. He clearly didn’t give one.
You poor thing. I can't imagine having to endure this tragedy.

You poor thing. I can't imagine having to endure this tragedy.

your teasing but it was a tragedy. I threw it all away , even the bacon. The BACON Marsha. That’s how serious it was. The only way I’ll recover is to go to bed and break my fast with proper eggs en la manana. A whole day riding in its hand basket straight to hell. There is no getting it back.

your teasing but it was a tragedy. I threw it all away , even the bacon. The BACON Marsha. That’s how serious it was. The only way I’ll recover is to go to bed and break my fast with proper eggs en la manana. A whole day riding in its hand basket straight to hell. There is no getting it back.
I respect chickens and pigs too much to ever let them go to waste.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom