The sky isn’t falling (1 Viewer)

I think the optimistic view points of gutting out a 5-0 start until suspensions and injuries clear up is out the window, we have talent but we can't win or give performances good enough to gut out a win if we keep losing players to injury.

Need to figure out the WR and O-Line situation. Jameis we shall see over time. I have low expectations with him.

We were down 6 starters today (and good starters at that). The idea that we would play well while facing those facts is a joke.
And so many great coaches. I truly had very low expectations today, just as I wasn’t too high after last week’s win.

We were down 6 starters today (and good starters at that). The idea that we would play well while facing those facts is a joke.
6?
Michael Thomas Starter WR
Trequan Smith Starter WR
Kwon Alexander Starter LB
Marcus Davenport Starter DE
David Onyemata starter DT
Marshon Lattimore Starter CB
Erik McCoy starter Center
Cj Gardner-Johnson starter CB
Chase Hasen LB
P.J Williams CB
Tanoh Knpassagnon DE

Don’t lost sight of the fact that:
We are missing players
We are missing coaches
Players are still getting familiar with each other
Andrus Peat is still wearing black and gold

We are still fine, it was just one game.
People don't understand. I said in GD thread that it's unfair to judge Taysom after his 4 career starts to say he's not a QB. Bull!

To Winston, he may know the playbook but it's still a new offense he's running. It's going to take time! It's 2006 all over again. Things started to kinda click in that season by week 8.

We're spoiled by the 15 years of Brees. Need to give Winston time. I saw indecision last week and saw it this week. It's going to take time.

We need health too. The injury bug we have every year is old. Like wtf?! Every year!

Don’t lost sight of the fact that:
We are missing players
We are missing coaches
Players are still getting familiar with each other
Andrus Peat is still wearing black and gold

We are still fine, it was just one game.
I hate playing the Panthers. Why do we have to?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom