The Song That Annoys You The Most (1 Viewer)

UndeadSnoopy

Resting in Peace
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I checked and there has not been a song thread posted in over a week.

I realize we have an ongoing health crisis but that's no excuse. I blame myself and all of you other slackers.

We have more people working at home now than ever before. If anything, we should have multiple song threads.

Anywho...

Is there a certain song that comes on the car radio and you immediately forget about your safety and the safety of others on the road just to change radio stations as quickly as possible?

If you were ever interrogated, is there a song the interrogators could play that would force you to immediately give up all the information you were protecting?

I give you 4 Non Blondes.

The lyrics are pretentious and the vocal makes fingernails on a chalkboard sound like the voice of God.

Speaking of God.

Oh God, this video has over 800,000,000 views.

I checked and there has not been a song thread posted in over a week.

I realize we have an ongoing health crisis but that's no excuse. I blame myself and all of you other slackers.

We have more people working at home now than ever before. If anything, we should have multiple song threads.

Anywho...

Is there a certain song that comes on the car radio and you immediately forget about your safety and the safety of others on the road just to change radio stations as quickly as possible?

If you were ever interrogated, is there a song the interrogators could play that would force you to immediately give up all the information you were protecting?

I give you 4 Non Blondes.

The lyrics are pretentious and the vocal makes fingernails on a chalkboard sound like the voice of God.

Speaking of God.

Oh God, this video has over 800,000,000 views.

I like that song.

I believe The Offspring put an end to punk music with this song....So bad!

All Beatles songs and the theme to the Peanuts cartoon.

Oh, and anything with AutoTune. There's an inherent frequency with that technology that messes with my hearing and overall well being. I've actually had an audiologist and an otolaryngologist do a case study on me due to this.

Oh, and anything with AutoTune. There's an inherent frequency with that technology that messes with my hearing and overall well being. I've actually had an audiologist and an otolaryngologist do a case study on me due to this.

Ah-oh! Shots fired. Everyone run in your basements, if you live in the South, hurry and find an underground garage. This is a declaration of war. lol

1584555577670.png

Ah-oh! Shots fired. Everyone run in your basements, if you live in the South, hurry and find an underground garage. This is a declaration of war. lol

1584555577670.png

Let It Be

Anything from Maroon 5, Train and Rascal Flatts.

I think The Beatles deserve a lot of credit for their music, but.......I want to hold your hand song is a little cheesy.

1584557544416.pngI believe someone cut the cheese.

well yeah but the opportunity for the Let It Be comment couldn't be passed up

I get knocked down, but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down

(Repeat 4x)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom