The sound you hear (1 Viewer)

champ76

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
is Sean Payton picking Jabari Greer's brain on the Bills defensive schemes. That's going to give the offense a big leg up against a pretty good defense.

is Sean Payton picking Jabari Greer's brain on the Bills defensive schemes. That's going to give the offense a big leg up against a pretty good defense.

Buffalo's defense has been pretty bad this year. Honestly, Buffalo isn't that good a team this year, period (though I'm a fan of Trent Edwards and huge Lee Evans fan).

It's a tough road trip, because of location, distance, time slot, potentially weather, etc, but we should have no problems with them. Anything less then a comfortable win would be a disappointment.

GW will have a Vulcan mind melt with Greer.......and It resistance is futile for the Bills Defense. That is for the trekies out there lol........No but in seriousness. I expcect even if we start slow we will overcome due to the veteran leadership with Brees on offense and Sharper on defense.

Losing Posluszny again this year hurts. He won't be back this week, I don't think. Having an idea of what the other side does has got to help us.

I also have to believe that Gregg Williams is going to take this game personally after coaching a few years in Buffalo. Remember when Haslett used to take the Buffalo and Pitt games so personal because he coached and played there? Payton did the same thing in the Cowboys 2006 game and well this weekend playing an old NFC rival. Coaches take these former employer games seriously. I'm expecting a real good game from the defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom