The SR.com 2008 7-round "Experts" Mock Draft (Complete) (1 Viewer)

Ok, time to do a quick crash course on the Bengals needs....or I just might go BPA.

;)

If you truly want to represent the Bengals, I think you should go LRSA --- Longest Rap Sheet Available. :eek:

:lol:

It's to late in the process for me to do a proper cleaning of this house, but a new start begins today.

So... where's Scott?

Well he said he'd be on for 8:30am, so he isn't that late ;)

I've just been stacking my draft board in the interim. Have 60 names now.

A glimpse into the Top-Secret Carolina Panthers warroom
40 - LB Gary Guyton
41 - CB Chevis Jackson
42 - TE John Carlson

****ESPN NFL DRAFT MUSIC PLAYS*******

Chris Berman: Hello, and welcome to the Super DUPER Forum Experts' Mock Draft. Joining me is Mel Kiper, Mike Ditka, and...................Emmit Smith.

Mel: Hi Boomer. My big board has the Dolphins taking Chris Long or Glen Dorsey.

Berman: Chris "I'm really in the mood for a Foot" Long would be a great pick. But, Glen "Kick down the" Dorsey would be a high risk, high reward pick up.

Ditka: Would you stop it with those !$*$%* nicknames....

Emmitt: I really believed the Fins of Miami should took Donny....Darren Mcfadden because of the skills of breakaway ability to run through the end zone of tacklers and points scored of domination ability. I looking ahead and forward to the number one first pick from the Florida team of football run by Bill Parcells....

Berman: Thanks Emmitt...

Emmitt: I really believed the Fins of Miami should took Donny....Darren Mcfadden because of the skills of breakaway ability to run through the end zone of tacklers and points scored of domination ability. I looking ahead and forward to the number one first pick from the Florida team of football run by Bill Parcells....

:worthy: Classic!! :_rofl:......... Sad part is he is like that in real life :covri:

Berman: Thanks Emmitt...

:hihi:

Sorry I'm late. Swamp pop gig in Pierre Part ran a little late last night.

With the first pick of the 2008 Draft, the Miami Dolphins select:

Jake Long OT Michigan

Personally, I think the Dolphins want to trade out of this spot since there is no clear cut #1 player in this year's draft, on top of having to pay an estimated $35 million in guaranteed money. If you have to invest that type of money on a player, you want to make sure he's going to make an immediate impact, as well as be able to contribute for a long time. Long is a franchise-type left tackle that will allow Vernon Carey to move to the right side or inside to play guard, giving the Dolphins a solid foundation on the offensive line.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom