The SR.com 2008 7-round "Experts" Mock Draft - pre-draft discussions (2 Viewers)

We did something similar last year. I'm not sure if it was in a seperate thread but we did get a score/grade if I remember correctly.

Well, I started to do something similar. I got bored a tenth of the way through and gave up though :hihi:

If someone else wants to tackle it, rock on. I'd love to see it, I just don't want to do the work :hihi:

Well, I started to do something similar. I got bored a tenth of the way through and gave up though :hihi:

If someone else wants to tackle it, rock on. I'd love to see it, I just don't want to do the work :hihi:

Each owner could do it for their own team.....just an idea. I can't wait for this thing to get started....

Each owner could do it for their own team.....just an idea. I can't wait for this thing to get started....

I'm excited too. Kinda wish it was Monday ;) I suppose I need to make a draft board ahead of time.

I wonder who will take McFadden?

Yeah, it's too much work for one person, but if each team graded their own team, then I think it wouldn't be too much for any one person. The key is that everyone has to use the same rules to grade their results. Another option is to have each GM grade the GM that picked after them, so everybody is not grading themselves.

Hey guys, will those 'undisclosed' draft picks be disclosed by Monday?

No. In all likelyhood there won't be any picks at all, as I doubt the benchmarks for getting the "undisclosed" picks were met (or I would have been able to find the pick). But even if they were, they'll be low round picks (6th or 7th round) and we'll likely know when the compensatory picks are finalized (a week from now). So I wouldn't worry about it.

Also, the Chiefs will entertain offers to move down...

{mod comment - this post also on the original thread - kd}

The Jags have made a trade with the New Orleans Saints. The Saints will recieve Rashean Mathis and the Jags will get Jason David.....straight up.

Do a poll and see if SR agrees to it. :hihi:

Why does it say I started this thread when I didn't?
Or is it just me that gets that. Spams OP is gone and it says I started the thread. I am confused:confused:

EDIT:Nvm, I just saw Kooldak moved and locked the OP and made this thread. Seeing as I had the first post apparantly I started it.

Why does it say I started this thread when I didn't?
Or is it just me that gets that. Spams OP is gone and it says I started the thread. I am confused:confused:

EDIT:Nvm, I just saw Kooldak moved and locked the OP and made this thread. Seeing as I had the first post apparantly I started it.

Yep. That was it. :hihi:

I didn't want to lose this discussion (especially wanted to keep the names of those interested who didn't get to participate this year) and didn't want to start the actual draft with several pages of non-draft specific posts, so I created a new thread and moved all of the pre-draft discussion here. You "started" the thread because you were the first post after Spam's on the original. :9:

I'll reopen the other prior to the actual draft.

And, MLU -

Your post regarding being willing to trade is still on the other thread as well as here...

Edit:
If anyone wants to ask about a trade or other pertinent draft business, post in this thread and I'll move a copy of it over to the actual draft thread as well. :9:

For those in the back half of the first the Bucs are looking to move down. We have the 20th pick.

{copied to main thread - kd}

I'm the Falcons GM- if anyone is interested in moving out of the first round into the top of the second let me know.

{copied to main thread - kd}

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom