The SR.com Business Directory... (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
note - Updated 10-22-07

This is all about using other Sr.com members goods or Services... Keeping the money in the family, helping each other out and maybe even getting a good deal or two.

If anyone wants to be added to this list, Please reply on this thread. Simple basic information is appreciated. If I have missed anyone or anything, please let me know.- Joe

***Resturants/Clubs/Taverns/Food***

fish321 - Fishermans Cove and Harbor Seafood & Oyster Bar. *a seafood market and restaurant*
3201 Williams Blvd.
Kenner, LA 70065
504-443-3474
Toll Free: 1-800-443-3474
We Pack and Ship Anywhere Via Overnight Delivery
www.fishermanscoveseafood.com

***Hotels/Motel/Accomodations***

French Quarter RV Park.
500 N. Claiborne Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70112
www.fqrv.com

Big_Daddy_GM - My business is A Bus 4 Us, LLC which features a luxurious limo bus. We Specialize in customizing your party ride for every occasion!!!!!!!!
You can visit the websight at www.abus4us.com created by Web Ovation Studios.

***Automotive/Marine/Home***

bclemms - Name of my business is A Pain in the Glass, phone number is (601) 291-7743. If anyone needs a deal call me and let me know you are from SR and I will do what I can..

***Computing/IT/Web***
http://www.atozconcepts.com/

Chad Moore - I'm the owner of Xonicwave. We provide small and medium sized companies complete IT solutions. From system administration, help desk to Project Management. I do a lot of the business consulting and then we tie it to technology.
http://www.xonicwave.com

MarlboroMan - I own a company called Alpine Graphics +, Inc. Image consultants. We can be reached at 303-961-7018(Office) and 720-269-4600(Fax) or by email agp2000@msn.com.

jackbooty10 - I run Integrity Marketing of Acadiana - we do simple (inexpensive) web design, and we run http://www.cajundrinks.com, a site that lists everything going on around acadiana at night, along with other info like checkpoint notifications and bartender profiles.

***Professional***

primadox - My business: Professional Advantage Resumes - www.professionaladvantageresumes.com

Mr. VooDoo - I own/run a cross-media development group which focuses primarily on using alternate reality games to promote brand awareness internationally through viral marketing for various entities. www.aporiacme.com

ted - I do direct mail data processing for non-profits, politicians, political organizations and one sr.com member

Six Saint - Own CENTURION SERVICES, INC. private investigative and security consultants. DO NOT DO DIVORCE OR DOMESTIC WORK.centurionsi@cableone.net

rglorios - In the process of starting a Home Inventory business, the plan is to provide video, still pictures and written documentation of the contents of ones home for the benefit of disaster recovery

boxharley - Franchise owner of Laborfinders Inc. in the state of Washington

***Medical/Health***

dubya -
Dr. Donna Waters - Obstetrician and Gynecologist
3434 Prytania Street, Suite 130
New Orleans, LA 70115
(504) 897-7580

Where ya at brah -
Podiatric physician and foot surgeon.
Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgeons.
Fellow, American College of Foot/Ankle Surgeons.
Sub-specialty interests in diabetic wound/foot ulcer care and sports medicine.

curdis - I own a business selling energy products, weight management, workout supplements and general wellness. Drew Brees is one of the non-paid endorsers, that's I found the whole thing.
The website is http://www.teamthree23.com/

***Construction***

Claw - my father owns the ServiceMaster franchises in Houma, residential and commercial. We do everything from residential disaster restoration (fire and water), residential floor work, to post-construction clean up. We provide janitorial services to over 300 unique accounts ranging from Govt. facilities, 90% of the banks in the tri-parish area, hospitals, to oil-field work. Shoot me an e-mail to get your free quote today,

***Insurance/Financial/Real Estate***

efil4stnias - Commercial Insurance-
Commercial Property/ General Liability/ Work Comp/ Business, Auto, Etc...
W. John Shylock
504-455-7283 EXT 227 OR EFAX 866-419-5992
e-mail - johns@danburghardt.com
If anyone needs just some opinions/review, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or phone.

peytonknows - I am in the process of opening up a marine (boats) insurance company. I'll let you guys know when everything is done. So if you guys need some insurance for your boats I will be able to help out on that end. Also, I have been on the edge of opening up a bar/restaurant for about 3 years and still working on that as well.

Claw - I am a real estate agent in Houma, chrisr@s-mqs.com if you have any questions.

Safety_In_Numbers - I'm a Certified Financial Planner, my office is right down Poydras from the dome. If anybody has any questions about investments, insurance, etc I'll be glad to answer them for you. I'll do most work for SR members pro-bono, slightly complicated work if you make a contribution to SR.com. This is my passion, so please feel free to PM me.

***Electronics/media/***

ibelieve - Superior Communications- Cell phones and accessories
LaPlace 985 652 6659
Prarieville 225 744 3613
Thibodaux 985 447 9996

Jeff Miller - Ok, here is my VHS/8mm to DVD transfer official product list: Prices are per VHS tape.
Basic: $8.99
PM or call me for further information
360-442-0624
web site comming soon.

MNSaint - We primarily service touring bands and sound companies with gear but I'm happy to accommodate SR members with some good hookups.

We sell musical instruments and accessories, gaffer tape (fancy duct tape), batteries (Duracell Procell exclusively), wireless systems (vocal, guitar, in-ear), custom road cases, credentials (backstage passes, laminates), custom printed backdrops, bulk cable and connectors, custom snakes, pedal boards, rack panels, and cables, microphones, pro audio gear, and lots more.
www.toursupply.com
lance@toursupply.com.

***Decor/jewelry/clothing/personal***

Keepoursaints - My dad owns a jewelry store in Baton Rouge. Jack Hood Jewelers, Inc. www.jackhoodjewelers.com and www.blackandgoldjewelery.com
My wife - Her website is www.ravincreations.com

Teachersaint - my wife's business---personalized plates and notecards and tiles
www.landjdesigns.net

RiverCitySaint - Nature's Way, Austin Texas

Broadmoor74 - Anyway, my fiancee' Deanna and I own a small home-based crafts company called Nola Ranch, LLC. We make and sell hand-crafted one-of-a-kind cross pillows. Our pillows are 12-15 inches high and are in the shape of a Christian cross. We have fabric designs from classically conservative to colorfully funky. They are a perfect gift for Christmas, Easter, christenings, baptisms, or just for around-the-house decoration. For more information, PM me or anyone can write to nolaranch@gmail.com

saints0513 -www.cinnamonwraps.com
my wifes business that we do, personalized candy bars for any occasion, water bottles, etc.

saintshane -
The Tan Line
6473 W. Main St.
Houma, LA 70360
(985)879-1800
www.thetanlinehouma.com

Lord Saint - I import ALL Natural mosquito bands from Europe. MOSI-BAND, an all-natural, micro-encapsulated cloth wristband. They are to be used as an altenative to spraying oneself down with Deet.
For individual inquires and bulk pricing contact Mosiband@gmail.com. For more info you can check out my old website, www.mosquitoproduct.com. Support my local stores in the New Orleans, Slidell, Mandeville, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and Houma, and Lake Charles areas.

flavorsr - I own and manage a flavor manufacturing/blending company, Parasol Flavors LLC. We produce and distribute concentrated flavors used to make snowballs and desserts, etc. Next time you eat a snowball, ask the stand if they use Parasol brand of flavor concentrates. We're up and coming bu starting to establish a presence. www.parasolflavors.com

Terrence - My girlfriend has a wedding and special occasion makeup business. www.paperdollsmakeup.com

Would electronics/media be where web design/site management would go? Since there seems to be a lot of people in that field, perhaps a separate category or specifying it in some way in the category title might be good. Just a thought...:)

Thanks for doing this, Joe! :9:

Thanks primadox..

I don;t know, This is all experimental.. Just trying it out.. I am open to all input, and nothing is set in stone... I just want to help this site, That's all..

If we got a Souviener shop from the QTR. I wonder where they should belong.

If I get a beer and a link of boudin, I'll be satisfied. ;)

Joe

edit- I can tell you this, Gonna have to get everyone repling on one thread If I am to keep this tracked.. If this board kicks off and we have fifty ka-jillion threads, I won;t be able to sort them all. But that's only if we use this structure.

Hey, I just got my website up, it's a work in progress
www.teamthree23.com
feedback appreciated!

Just FYI...the three video links are just red x's. The page is easy to read, which is good! :9:

I'll check it later for you, and see if the videos are there. I'm lousy at websites, so I understand the challenge of getting everything "just right"...I've got some little lines appearing under my page link buttons, and I cannot get rid of them....grrrrr....

I run Integrity Marketing of Acadiana - we do simple (inexpensive) web design, and we run http://www.cajundrinks.com, a site that lists everything going on around acadiana at night, along with other info like checkpoint notifications and bartender profiles. An add on this page would be greatly appreciated! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom