The SR.com offical/experts/other names Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As many of you may know, every year since 2007, a group of posters on SR.com comes together to put together a 31 member mock draft. Every team is represented by a different poster, who conducts a full 7 round draft with the other teams/posters.

It's an interesting and sometimes eye-opening experience. For one, you learn "just trade down" is a lot harder to actually do when no one else wants to give up picks then it is to just say on the forum.

But also it gives everyone, not just the participants, a little more exposure to the some 250+ players who will be selected in the draft. Plus it's just fun.

Anyways, I've been fortunate to participate in it since the beginning in 2007, which means I have a draft record of 6 years now. I've changed teams, and obviously the teams in real life don't listen to me, so my "draft needs" have not been modified by my previous picks (which means I've taken about a half-dozen QBs in my time doing it). But still, on the whole, 6 years is a lot of draft picks.

So I thought I would look back, see just how smart I really am and see what kind of team my draft picks from the past 6 years would cobble together. (Spoiler alert: I'm not as smart as I thought I was).

QB: Joe Flacco, Christian Ponder, John Skelton
HB: BenJarvis Green-Ellis, Ben Tate, Brandon Bolden
FB/TE: James Casey
FL: Mike Wallace
SE: Mike Walker, Riley Cooper (weak I know)
TE:
LT: Duane Brown
LG: Jeremy Zuttah, Tony Bergstrom
C:
RG: Mike Iupati
RT: Derrick Sherrod (if he ever heals from a broken tibia)

LDE: Greg Hardy
NT: D'Anthony Smith (weak)
3-tech:
RDE: Melvin Ingram, Cliff Matthews
SAM: Ronnell Lewis (weak)
MIKE:
WILL: Gary Guyton (weak), Jerry Franklin
CB:
CB:
FS: Eric Berry, Cortez Allen
SS: Eric Weddle, Josh Barrett

So, obviously, loaded in some spots (QB, S), absolutely barren in others (LB, CB, TE). Defensive line is pretty weak, though we don't know what will happen with Melvin Ingram and Hardy is a legit starter. Offensive line is pretty strong, but not a ton of players there. Here's the full list including short descriptions of what they've done in the NFL

New England
1/24 - Jarvis Moss / 6 sacks, out of the NFL in 2011
2/33 - Eric Weddle / 5 year start, SD Chargers, 16 INTs, 543 tackles
3/91 - Zak DeOssie / 6 year ST player/LS NY Giants, 46 tackles
4/100 - AJ Davis / Not the guy currently on the Saints, made it only 3 years in the NFL
4/107 - Chris Henry / out of the NFL in 2010, 122 yards rushing, 53 receiving, 2 TDs
5/171 - Gabe Hall / made it 1 year in the NFL
6/202 - Mike Walker / 134 catches for 1,798 yards, 14 TDs in 3 years, hurt in 2011, hasn't played since
6/208 - Quentin Culberson / started for the Rams in 2008, out of the NFL by 2010. 82 career tackles, 0 sacks/INTs, 2 FF
6/209 - Jeff Rowe / left the NFL in 2010
7/247 - Chad Nkang / 20 tackles in 2 years in the NFL, currently in the CFL

Carolina
1/13 - Derrick Harvey / started 3 years with the jaguars, only tallied 8 career sacks, 1 INT, no FF. Cut by the Bengals after TC in 2012
2/36 - Joe Flacco / 5 year starter, pro bowler, 17,633 yards, 102 TDs, 56 INTs, 60.5% completion percentage, 86.3 career rating
3/72 - Duane Brown / 5 year starter, pro bowler
3/74 - Josh Barrett / 7 career starts, started 2011 for the NE patiots with 14 tackles in 4 games, injured in 2011. Placed on IR again in 2012 by the patriots. only 49 career tackles, 1 INT
5/141 - Gary Guyton / started 30 games over 3 year for the patriots, 230 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 3 INTs in that span. Signed with the Dolphins in 2012 offseason, cut, signed with the Chargers, only appeared in one game
5/147 - Jeremy Zuttah / started 4 full and part of a 5th years with the Tampa Bay Bucs, has started as both center and guard for them.
6/181 - BenJarvis Green-Ellis / 3 year starter, 2 for the patriots, 1 for the Bengals. Career high 1,094 yards last year. On his career has 3,158 yards rushing, 35 TDs, 396 yards receiving
7/222 - Bryan Smith / out of the NFL by 2010
7/241 - Ogemdi Nwagbuo / started 6 games in the NFL, career 44 tackles, 1.5 sacks. Figured heavily in SD's lineup in 2008/2009, hasnt for anyone since then.
7/250 - Shawn McMackin / out of the NFL in 2010 I think

Carolina
2/59 - James Casey / 3 year partial starter for the Texans. 66 catches, 752 yards, 4 TDs playing FB/TE. Most of that in the past 2 years.
3/93 - Mike Wallace / 3 year starter for the Steelers, 235 catches for 4,042 yards and 32 TDs in 4 years with them. Best years were 2010 and 2011
4/128 - Domonique Johnson / Still in the NFL, barely. Has been on like 8 teams, played in only a dozen games over the years. But still on a roster (Lions now)
5/163 - Nate Davis / left the NFL in 2011, now plays Arena Football
6/202 - Jaison Williams / Not sure when he left the NFL but he isnt in it now.

Seattle
1/6 - Eric Berry / 2 year starter and Pro Bowler for the Chiefs, hurt in 2011. 178 tackles, 2 sacks, 5 INTs in 2 years.
1/14 - Mike Iupati / 3 year starter and Pro Bowler for the 49ers
3/74 - Greg Hardy / 2 year starter for the Panthers, 18 sacks and 141 tackles over 3 years, 5 FF. Best year was last year when he had 11 sacks.
4/104 - Ben Tate / 2 year back up for the Texans. 240 carries for 1,221 yards (5.1 YPC) and 6 TDs. Best year was in 2011 when Arian Foster was hurt, 175 carries for 942 yards and 4 TDs
4/108 - D'Anthony Smith / 1 year rotation guy, spent 2010 and 2011 on IR. In 2012 had 10 tackles in 8 games
4/121 - Riley Cooper / Started 10 games in 3 years for the Eagles, recorded 46 catches for 679 yards and 5 TDs in that span
5/139 - Josh Skelton / Started 17 games over three years as the Cardinals backup QB. 3,707 yards, 15 TDs and 25 INTs, rating of 63.0
6/176 - Stephen Williams / Still in the NFL on his second team, only 9 catches for 101 yards on his career
7/245 - Andrew Tyshovnytsky / Colts signed him at one point, don't think he's currently in the NFL though

Seattle
1/25 - Derrick Sherrod / Broke his tibia in 2011, been on IR ever since. Supposed to be back in 2013.
2/41 - Christian Ponder / 2 year starter, 4,768 yards, 31 TDs, 25 INTs and a 77.1 rating during that time
5/140 - Cliff Matthews / IR'ed in 2011, played in 10 games in 2012 as a backup. Only 6 tackles recorded
5/156 - Cortez Allen / Started 3 games in 2012, finished that season with 55 tackles, 2 INTs, and 3 FF
6/173 - Ronald Johnson / IR'ed by Philly in 2012

Seattle
1 - Melvin Ingram / Played in 16 games, only started 2. Finished with 41 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF.
2/43 - Ronnell Lewis / Played in 8 games only on special teams, recorded 2 tackles
3/83 - Greg Childs / IR'ed before season
4/108 - Tony Bergstorm / Played in 9 for the Raiders, started the season finale
6/183 - Brandon Bolden / Backed up Steven Ridley, finished year with 56 carries for 274 yards, 2 TDs.
6/188 - Jerry Franklin / Played in 3 games, recorded 2 tackles
7/228 - Donnie Fletcher / split time between PS and active roster for the Jets

Plenty of "busts" on that list

If anyone is interested below are the links to last year's mock, which Crosswatt ran (kudos to Crosswatt, running the mock draft sucks)

The 5th annual SR.COM "Official" Mock Draft 1st round: COMPLETE is on the clock... - SaintsReport Community Forums
The 5th annual SR.COM "Official" Mock Draft 2nd round: COMPLETE - SaintsReport Community Forums
SR.COM "Official" Mock Draft 3rd round New Orleans Poll: - SaintsReport Community Forums
The 5th annual SR.COM "Official" Mock Draft 4th round: COMPLETE! - SaintsReport Community Forums
The 5th annual SR.COM "Official" Mock Draft 5th round: COMPLETE! - SaintsReport Community Forums
The 5th annual SR.COM "Official" Mock Draft 6th round: COMPLETE! - SaintsReport Community Forums
The 5th annual SR.COM "Official" Mock Draft 7th round: COMPLETE! - SaintsReport Community Forums

I have never participated in one of these drafts. I do enjoy them though. It looks like it is very time consuming, but it is fun as a spectator. I appreciate all of the effort you guys put into this.

I'll play...not as detailed but I'll throw out the guys I know were still in the league last season and try to put together a team:

QB: Matt Ryan, Ryan Tannehill, Brady Quinn
RB: Mark Ingram, Joique Bell, Kevin Smith
WR: Hakeem Nicks, Nick Toon
WR: Cecil Shorts, Mario Manningham,
WR: Chris Givens (STL), Arrelious Benn, Devon Wylie
TE: Anthony McCoy, Craig Stevens, Virgil Green, Chase Coffman
LT: Will Robinson
LG: Clint Boling
C:
RG: Lucas Nix
RT: James Brewer

OLB: Jason Pierre-Paul
OLB: Bruce Irvin
ILB: Zach Brown
ILB: Geno Hayes, Arthur Moats
NT: Terrence Knighton, Sammie Lee Hill
DE: Tyson Jackson
DE: Andre Fluellen
CB: Dwight Lowery
CB:
FS: Brandon Meriweather, Christian Thompson
SS: Major Wright

I'll play...not as detailed but I'll throw out the guys I know were still in the league last season and try to put together a team:

C:

ILB: Zach Brown, Arthur Moats
ILB: Geno Hayes
CB:

You lost me at Matt Ryan.

I got lucky and replaced someone the first year of this, been back every year since. One of the highlights of my offseason. I've had the Chargers and Steelers. After looking over my lists, a few hits and a ton of misses, you be the judge

2007 San Diego

1st 30 Micheal Griffin SS Texas
2nd 62 LaMarr Woodley DE/OLB Michigan
3rd 93 Jon Abbate MLB Wake Forrest
3rd 96 Paul Williams WR Fresno St
4th 129 C.J. Gaddis CB/S Clemson
5th 167 Matt Toeaina DT Oregon
5th 172 David Ball WR New Hampshire
7th 240 Steve Rissler OG/C Florida

2008 Steelers

Round 1 - James Hardy WR Indiana
Round 2 – Patrick Lee CB Auburn
Round 3 – Mike McGylnn OG Pitt
Round 4 – Spencer Larsen ILB Arizona
Round 5 – Keilen Dykes DE West Virginia
Round 6 – Jonathan Hefney FS Tennessee

2009 Steelers

Round 1 Pick 32 - Max Unger C Oregon
Round 2 Pick 64 - Herman Johnson G LSU
Round 3 Pick 96 - Alex McGee DT/DE Purdue
Round 4 Pick 132 - Don Carey CB Norfolk St
Round 5 Pick 168 – Sammie Stroughter WR Oregon St
Round 5 Pick 169 – Troy Nolan FS Arizona St
Round 6 Pick 205 - Jaimie Thomas G Maryland
Round 7 Pick 226 - Derek Walker DE Illinois
Round 7 Pick 241- Tony Carter CB Florida St

2010 Steelers

1st Round Kyle Wilson CB Boise St
2nd Round Jon Asamoah G Illinios
3rd Round Anthony Dixon RB Miss St
4th Round Kendrick Lewis FS Ole Miss
5th Round Jay Ross DT ECU
5th Round Chris Marinelli OT Stanford
5th Round Chris Scott OT Tennessee
6th Round Patrick Stoudamire CB Western Illinois
7th Round Nate Byham TE Pitt
7th Round Kyle Williams WR Arizona St

2011 Chargers

1.18 Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue
2.50 Sam Acho LB Texas
2.61 Orlando Franklin G/T Miami
3.82 Johnny Patrick CB Louisville
3.89 Vincent Brown WR San Diego St
6.183 Jeron Johnson S Boise St
6.201 Nick Bellore LB Central Michigan
7.234 Adam Weber QB Minnesota Denver

2012 Chargers

Round 1 Nick Perry DE/OLB USC
Round 2 Brandon Thompson DT Clemson
Round 3 Mychal Kendricks ILB California
Round 4 Brandon Taylor SS LSU
Round 5 DeQuan Menzie CB Alabama
Round 6 Tom Compton OT S Dakota
Round 7 Markus Zusevics OT Iowa
Round 7 George Bryan TE NCST

C:

ILB: Zach Brown
ILB: Geno Hayes, Arthur Moats
CB:

Solid defense, you excelled on the front 7

Bears GM 2011-2012, Returning 2013

2012 draft

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="392"><tbody><tr style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height="20"><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl72">
</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl77">OT</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl78">Mike Adams</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class="xl79">Ohio State</td></tr><tr style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height="20"><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl71" height="20">2</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl72">38</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl77">DE</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl78">Vinny Curry</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class="xl79">Marshall</td></tr><tr style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height="20"><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl71" height="20">3</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl72">81</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl77">WR</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl78">Tommy Streeter</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class="xl79">Miami</td></tr><tr style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height="20"><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl71" height="20">5</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl72">152</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl77">RB</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl78">Michael Smith </td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class="xl79">Utah State</td></tr><tr style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height="20"><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl71" height="20">6</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl72">181</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl77">TE</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl78">Adrien Robinson</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class="xl79">Cincinatti</td></tr><tr style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height="21"><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl73" height="21">7</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl74">223</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl80">WR</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class="xl81">Lavasier Tuinei</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class="xl82">Oregon</td></tr></tbody></table>

--Mike Adams started 6 games as a rookie for the Steelers while seeing action in 10. Named Steelers rookie of the year for 2012

Mike Adams named Steelers Rookie of the Year, Casey Hampton wins Chief award - Behind the Steel Curtain

---Vinny Curry---played in 6 games, had 9 tackles, five coming in first game in November.

Streeter, Smith, Adrien Robinson all saw no game time in 2012 but are in their respective teams plans for 2013.

Tuenei recently signed a reserve futures contract with the Bengals, so all of these players are currently with a team.

2011 Chicago Bears Draft

1)Leonard Hankerson,WR,Miami
2)Chris Hairston,OG,clemson
3)Denarius Moore,WR,Tennessee
4)Martin Parker,DT,Richmond
5)Trevis Turner,OG,Abilene Christian
6)Jake Kirkpatrick, OC, TCU
---Hankerson started 5 games in 2012, finishing with 38 catches for 543 yards and 3 tds. Plagued by injuries in 2011, he started 2 games with 100 yards receiving in one of them.

--Chris Hairston--Reserve OL for the Bills, Has played in 25 career games with 15 starts. Still like him best at guard.

---Denarius Moore, Started 15 games in 2012, with 51 rec. for 741 yards and 7tds. Had 10 starts in 2011, with 33 rec. 618 yards and 5 TDs.

----Martin Parker, Missed first two years with injures, waived by giants 2/06/2013

---Trevis Turner, released by steelers in 2012 after being suspended for four games, but stuck on roster until that point. Received workout by Bears in late January. Free agent.

--Jake Kirkpatrick, cut by colts June 2012, still a free agent.
Im very surprised that Kirkpatrick has not found interest around the league. Seemed very good in the run game.

I've participated five years. Cleveland year one. The Raiders the last four years. And being the GM for the Raiders leaves you with only a few picks to work with. Last year they only had three picks, starting in the third round. They didn't have a first rounder in 2011 either. That finally changes this year.

Here are the limited picks I've had in five drafts, mixed with good luck and some huge busts:

QB: Ryan Mallett, Dan LeFevour
RB: Adrian Peterson, Dexter McCluster, Chris Polk, Johnny White
WR: Percy Harvin, Eric Decker, Stephen Burton, Darvin Adams, Courtney Taylor, Joel Filani
TE: Richard Quinn, Matt Spaeth, Drake Dunsmore
OT: Anthony Davis, Jermon Bushrod, Fenouki Topou
OG: Louis Vasquez, Tim Duckworth
C:
DT: Jurrell Casey, Fili Moala
DE: Michael Bennett, Turk McBride, Adrian Tracy
LB: Robert Ayers, Justin Hickman
CB: Trevard Lindley, Davon House, Cliff Harris, DeMarcus Van Dyke, Daymeion Hughes, Mike Mickens
S:
K:
P:

Here are the Saints selections voted by the members here:

2012:

3rd round: Casey Hayward. CB Vanderbilt
4th round: Joe Adams. WR Arkansas
5th round: Marcus Forston. DT Miami
6th round: Matt McCants. T UAB
7th round: Rishaw Johnson OG California, PA

2011:

1st round: Cameron Heyward. DE Ohio St.
2nd round: Marvin Austin DT North Carolina
3rd round: Tyler Sash. S Iowa
4th round: Casey Matthews. LB Oregon
5th round: Robert Housler. TE. Florida Atlantic
7th round: Anthony Sherman FB Connecticut
7th round: David Arkin. OG. Missouri State
7th round: Mark LeGree. S. Appalachain St

2010:

1st round: Carlos Dunlap. DE. Florida
2nd round: Linval Joseph. DT. East Carolina
3rd round: Toby Gerhart. RB Stanford
4th round: A.J. Edds. LB. Iowa
6th round: Walter Thurmond CB. Oregon
7th round: Trindon Holliday. WR. LSU

2009:

1st round: Clay Matthews. LB. USC
2nd round: Rashad Jennings. RB Liberty
4th round: Derek Pegues FS. Miss St
4th round: Cecil Newton. C. Tennessee St
7th round: Ashlee Palmer. LB. Ole Miss

2008:

1st round: Leodis McKelvin. CB. Troy
2nd round: Trevor Laws. DT. Notre Dame
3rd round: Shawn Crable DE/OLB Michigan
5th round: Kellen Davis. TE Michigan St
6th round: Jacob Hester. RB. LSU
7th round: Matt Spanos. C USC

2007:

1st round: Robert Meachem. WR. Tennessee
2nd round: Buster Davis. MLB. Florida St
3rd round: Michael Coe. CB. Alabama St
4th round: Jacoby Jones WR Lane College
4th round: Kevin Kolb. QB Houston
4th round: Antonio Johnson. DT. Mississippi St
5th round: Ryan Smith. CB. Florida
7th round: Tony Taylor. LB. Georgia

My goal each year is to have a decreasing number of my drafted players turning out to be UDFA's or out of football entirely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom