The SR.com offical/experts/other names Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

Maybe the mods should merge this mock draft with the 1,000 other mock drafts

This one is a little bit different in that it is a collaborative effort of all 32 teams and all 7 rounds. We will get started later this month.

Well, let's see. Last year was my first, I had the Jags.

Moved up to #5 for Justin Blackmon: Blackmon didn't seem to exist before Gabbert went out, he ended his season with 64 catches for 865 yard (13.5AVG) and 5 TDs. Not worth the move up, but not terrible considering he didn't seem to get comfortable until Henne took over.

Traded back to #50 for Kevin Zeitler, G: Ended up being the Bengals 1st rounder and starting all 16 games. Graded out well by PFF.

R4#103: Ron Brooks, CB: Picked #124 by Buffalo, very much a backup

R4#113: Brandon Weeden, QB: Picked #22 by Cleveland, 57.4%, 3385 yards, 14TD 17INT

R5#144: Jacquies Smith, DE: Ouch. Went undrafted, looks like he was picked up by the Dolphins and is currently on the Jets roster.

R6#176: Bryan Anger, P: Went #70 to the Jags. PFF's #8 punter.

R6#178: Aaron Henry, DB: Whoops. UDFA for the Raiders, waived, never picked up.

R7#231: Emil Igwenagu, HB: I had considered Daryl Richardson here, whoops. Emil only played 36 snaps all season.

Well, let's see. Last year was my first, I had the Jags.

Moved up to #5 for Justin Blackmon: Blackmon didn't seem to exist before Gabbert went out, he ended his season with 64 catches for 865 yard (13.5AVG) and 5 TDs. Not worth the move up, but not terrible considering he didn't seem to get comfortable until Henne took over.

I took him in my fantasy draft and he was so terrible to start the season I cut him before the midpoint. Then Hennessy took over.

******* Gabbert :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom