The story of Breesus. (cause I'm tired and delirious...) (1 Viewer)

I'm gonna try to add something lol.

And as Breesus chose his disciples, he searched the mountains for an extra goliath to help protect his breatheren. He asked his father for this secret being. He sent forth a rod down to the Earth from the Heavens above. Breesus grabbethed thy rod and slammed it upon the ground of the Earth, and the Earth opened up and there became a young protector. Breesus sat in thought, and the Burning Bush smiled and Breesus said, '' His name shall be BushRod ''. And Bushrod slammed Lions across the feild and he saw that this was good.

Well done!

And while the Saints were in their troubling time, following the departure of the Elder Mora, a marked child had a vision he would lead. The winds bore him from the Tribe of Texas to the land of the Indiana people and then to the place of the water and the heat in the western lands.

Young Breesus learned and showed great promise, but most of all the heart of a lion. That valiant way led to a grave injury of the sword that was his throwing arm, and young Breesus did not know if he would ever lead.

In a similar malaise were the Saints having been plagued with false prophets promising the path of greatness. First there was the mustachioed gambler that wagered all of his weapons on a dreadlocked bride. Then there was Hazlett the Red, who, while fomenting a measure of greatness, could not divest himself of the mentally challenged knight to bring the Saints to Lombardi's far shore.

A final blackness descended upon the Bayou Land of the Saints with a storm to end all storms, and Ceasar's desires to move the tribe west. The epic of the Saints did not end there, thankfully, as the Bishop Payton assumed control of the parish. And with him, a miraculously healed Breesus.

And in the end, five championships later, Breesus would never tell of his time in the wilderness. He would only, graciously, thank Bishop Payton, his fellow crusaders and the people of the Tribe of the Fleur de Lis.

I'll keep adding whatever people want to put into this story, and a few pieces here and there that come to my mind...

Check your spelling and make it good folks, it'll have your name on it. :)

Clever, entertaining and all in good clean fun! I like it! :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom