The straight deal (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Saints will trade back w/ Phili to get Lito Shepard & the 19th for 10th.
The Pick up Shockey for 3rd & 09 2nd

Draft
1st rd - LB (Mayo or Conner)
2nd rd - DT (Law or Moore)
5th rd - SS/FS
6th rd - OL
7th rd - QB

Saint win the NFC South @ 11-5 get a first round bye
beat the snot out of the Cowgirls to got to FLA for the Superbowl saddly to lose to the Colts in OT 38-36. Colston earns MPV with 10 rec for 169yds & 3 TD's after suffering a concussion in the 1st quarter.

Mail it in, Whats on deck for 2009

That's like getting employee of the month after getting fired.

Colston gets Superbowl MVP in a loss?

Yea, What a warrior.

Now no one can deny that Colston is a legitamate power in the NFL. We as Saints fans know he's great, but out side the Saints faithful Colston is still just a fad, flash in the pan player.

NO. He's LEGIT, He;s a winner and He's our's. Woohhhhhhhehhahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Colston and brees will be a great tandem for years to come, colston is the opposite of TO and Ocho Cinco

And what are we going to tell the Jets if Vilma blows up this year? Sorry bout the 2nd round pick, we gave it to the Giants.:idunno:

I understand most people have a pessimestic view of this scenerio, because you expect the Saints proir offseason move to NOT pan out.

I however think, that Vilma will blow TF up, Morgan will be serviceable and show flasheses of the dream he was ment to be, David will be much imporoved after a season in our system and Gay and Glenn wil over achieve. Deuce will be back at nearly 100%, Bush will finally take his career serious and prepair for a 16 game season, and the coaching staff will make all the right calls.

Where's YOUR faith...

We're going to lose the Super Bowl in OT on a safety?

Prop bet for all eternity.

yeah, do we get tackled in the endzone in overtime...or do we fumble the opening kickoff and then knock the ball out the back of the endzone to save the touchdown only to realize that we lost the game or does Jason David get an INT at the one yard line and then take a knee in the endzone?

IF we do trade back I think we take Balmer.

I would love to see us get him at #31. I think we have plenty of LB's on the team already.
And yeah, the safety thing is a little weird as well as a player on the losing team winning the MVP. Only has happened once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom