The straight deal (1 Viewer)

I feel dumber for having read the post. And I only want Shockey if the Giants gives their 2nd this year and next to take him.

Jason David has been a deep undercover double agent for the Colts. And he will reveal his true colors at the Super Bowl by handing the Colts the win in OT on the kick off.

Talk about "SPYgate"!!!!! :)

Huh? The score would have to be 36-36 to go to OT. First score wins....so they would get a safety to win 38-36.

OK buzz kill, Always gotta point out the logic in fantasy....

Why don't we just say the Saints are the first team to go.......

I'm not that stupid, I still believe in karma. I'll never use the U word with the Saints..

OK buzz kill, Always gotta point out the logic in fantasy....

Why don't we just say the Saints are the first team to go.......

I'm not that stupid, I still believe in karma. I'll never use the U word with the Saints..

LOL...sorry about that, you almost had me thinking they changed the OT rules in that Owners Meeting last week.

The Saints will trade back w/ Phili to get Lito Shepard & the 19th for 10th.
The Pick up Shockey for 3rd & 09 2nd

Draft
1st rd - LB (Mayo or Conner)
2nd rd - DT (Law or Moore)
5th rd - SS/FS
6th rd - OL
7th rd - QB

Saint win the NFC South @ 11-5 get a first round bye
beat the snot out of the Cowgirls to got to FLA for the Superbowl saddly to lose to the Colts in OT 38-36. Colston earns MPV with 10 rec for 169yds & 3 TD's after suffering a concussion in the 1st quarter.

Mail it in, Whats on deck for 2009

untitled.jpg

IF we do trade back I think we take Balmer.

I like that toooooo. My First Saints Mock and 53 man Roster - SaintsReport Community Forums

The Saints will trade back w/ Phili to get Lito Shepard & the 19th for 10th.
The Pick up Shockey for 3rd & 09 2nd

Draft
1st rd - LB (Mayo or Conner)
2nd rd - DT (Law or Moore)
5th rd - SS/FS
6th rd - OL
7th rd - QB

Saint win the NFC South @ 11-5 get a first round bye
beat the snot out of the Cowgirls to got to FLA for the Superbowl saddly to lose to the Colts in OT 38-36. Colston earns MPV with 10 rec for 169yds & 3 TD's after suffering a concussion in the 1st quarter.

Mail it in, Whats on deck for 2009

You can't be on the loseing side and get the MVP and our 2nd pick next season is tied to the Vilma trade so we can't trade it.

The only good thing about this is, the more Saints fans want and predict something to happen, it will never happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom