The stupid, it burns... (1 Viewer)

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
Mr. Trump may feel this way since his youngest son suffers from a mild form of autism. Several other people who have kids with autism have expressed the same concerns.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And science has shown their concerns are as valid as those who fear that witches put a hex on them.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
No more so than Trump himself, and he'll be our president for the next 4 years.

:covri: :yuck:
I imagine the Trump threads will outdo the Obama threads by a clear margin... unless he's impeached and convicted of course (then we're really going to hell).

porculator

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mr. Trump may feel this way since his youngest son suffers from a mild form of autism. Several other people who have kids with autism have expressed the same concerns.
Because there always has to be someone to blame for everything that goes wrong.

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score
I'm surprised that he hasn't filed a lawsuit

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Autism Speaks, by far the leading autism advocacy organization in the country, which is FULL of people who have relatives (generally children) who are somewhere on the autism spectrum, categorically and without qualification states that vaccines do not cause autism.

So does the CDC and just about every medical organization everywhere.

And this is AFTER the issue's been raised in the last few years.

These people are dangerous.

You know what's worse than autism? Polio. Smallpox. Measles. These diseases used to kill thousands, as a matter of course. But sure, let's reintroduce them. Good plan.

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
Trump doesn't give a crap about his kids. He's admitted to that.

Donald Trump Says Men WhoTake Care of Their Kids Are Acting 'Like the Wife' | Fortune.com

"I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids."

So I'm supposed to believe he actually cares that his kid is mildly autistic?

Aside from that, it's proven that the aluminum content in vaccines that has been blamed for autism is no more than the amount of aluminum one can get from eating a handful of dirt, or what's absorbed into the food from cooking and food prep with pots and pans.

And even if it were a factor in autism (which it's not) wouldn't you think that a small percentage of the population having autism is a hell of a lot better than having epidemics of smallpox, polio, etc?

And BTW I've done a ton of research on this topic because my youngest son is on the autism spectrum (sensory seeking, not sensory adverse)

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
And maybe all the anti-vaxers would have a stronger voice if there was any evidence to support their claims. At literally every turn there is no real reasoning besides "more people are getting it..i'm not saying it's the cause but..". The age old "correlation does not impy causation" applies here.

The way vaccines work really is a fairly simple process able to be understood in a very basic sense or in mind-numbing detail to most anyone these days. It's unfortunate that our future president does not understand the most elementary of scientific processes and chooses to surround himself with many of the like.

Three Monkeys

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Is anybody beside me shocked beyond belief this is RFK, Jr.??????

He is the LAST person I would have thought an anti-vaxxer.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anti-vaccination hysteria is probably more left-wing than right-wing in my experience. It's the ****** science denying foible that you'd expect of the right, but it's mostly hippies.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anti-vaccine sentiment comes from both the right and the left. It doesn't really have a political home. It's just nonsensical, IMO, but plenty of people believe that stuff with absolutely no evidence. The shame of it is that there are kids with cancer or other issues that cannot be safely vaccinated, and if people without a valid reason fail to vaccinate it puts those kids at a much higher risk of dying needlessly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom