The Suns brought us back down to Earth tonight (1 Viewer)

The Suns are going to take the series in 4 games and it won’t be enjoyable to deal with this final outcome for the season. However, the Pels have already made the season a success just by rising from the ashes to make the postseason. Coach Green has proven that he can make a winner out of this club and now some big things will be expected going forward.

Getting eliminated by the Suns shouldn’t diminish what has been accomplished this season, particularly with the setbacks the Pels faced all year. I just hope the fans will show their appreciation when the series comes to the SKC. The team deserves that! :9:

The Suns thought they were going to just blowout the Pels and sail to an easy victory. They got the win, but the team brought it in the 2nd half. Ayton is soft and got that chin music from the slim bully Jones which he'll remember the rest of the series.

still dont understand how sportsbetting3.com has suns at +200 clear favorites with sixers all the way down at +1600!? Jalen Brunson 41 is insane for the west too. if they can pass jazz and luka comes back you now have playoff/march madness Jalen Brunson on fire. crazy they are +6000

Pels will win a couple....we lost by 11 in what was without a doubt the worst showing by this team with both BI and CJ playing since the all-star break. CJ, BI, and Jonas all shot at around 33% and missed tons of shots they normally make

The biggest disappointment is Graham. I was high on him coming in but he just can't get it going. I would much prefer to see a big lineup (while still being athletic) with Larry Nance, Jr and Hernangomez (who has been a healthy scratch lately) on the floor at the same time with Murphy, whichever starter stays in, and Alvarado as the facilitator

The Suns are going to take the series in 4 games and it won’t be enjoyable to deal with this final outcome for the season. However, the Pels have already made the season a success just by rising from the ashes to make the postseason. Coach Green has proven that he can make a winner out of this club and now some big things will be expected going forward.

Getting eliminated by the Suns shouldn’t diminish what has been accomplished this season, particularly with the setbacks the Pels faced all year. I just hope the fans will show their appreciation when the series comes to the SKC. The team deserves that! :9:
Reverse psychology?

All they could talk about after the game was how Booker went out in the 3rd... While he did have a great 1st half... The Pels were still right there at half.... When I went back and looked - Booker played the 3rd all the way to the ~4min mark, and hadn't scored a point since halftime... The TNT guys were at a loss, and couldn't wrap their heads around the Suns losing, and were grasping for excuses for them.

This young group adjusted and shut Booker down.... and then he got hurt chasing Jaxson on a dunk he had no chance to stop.

Either way impressive road playoff win by a young team.

If they continue to win and give effort like this, and Zion (who is faking injury IMO) doesn't come back if pull a miracle series win over the Suns... I say Efff Zion... time to trade his big 12 burrito eatin' arse and move on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom